What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

kinda like this… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Stones. You might have heard Paul McCoy, the lead vocalist, dong backing vocals on Bring me to life by Evanescence

This is an EP. You should go through all of their albums.

12 Stones (self titled)
Potter’s Field
Anthem for the underdog
Beneath the Scars

Out of these you should definitely look into AFTU. 12S and BTS are also good. PF is similar to 12S but not better.

still listening - caught -

1 Like

The new bridge is awesome

1 Like

I agree, sadly though, Brad is playing the solo Mikey from Incubus played back in 2012 at the HCTour

Didn’t know that.

If u ever need to chill out after a rough day, check out mazzy star she hangs brightly.

I checked it and they’re two different solos. Btw Mikey is a better guitarist from what I see

Yeap, but very slightly. Brad’s is based on Mikey’s.
Can’t speak on whose the better guitarist since I’m not familiar with Incubus at all but if I had to chose one from the LP guys, I’d say Dave.

Oh and, listening to Razors Out - M. Shinoda & Joe Trapanese (ft. Chino Moreno)

There are too many Mikeys over here… :laughing:

Listening to:

I love Lupe!!

1 Like

I have a few playlists on Spotify I call “Mixes”, basically with songs I listen to the most. One has my most favorite bands and the others are based on genres and eras. I’m currently listening to the first one and Second Heartbeat by A7X is on.

1 Like

Got through a load of albums today:

12 Stones - Selftitled
P.O.D - Satellite
Staind - Dysfunction
Jason Graves - Tomb Raider OST
Disturbed - Ten thousand fists
Nine Lashes - World we view
Blindspott - End the silence

I’m currently on The hunting party.

I’m loving disturbed right now. Immortalized is awesome

I’m currently going through my list of albums that came out this year so I can decide which ones will make my annual top list (I put a blurb up here every year so if you’re interested I’ll link you when I write it).

1 Like

@EvoOba that would be great. I love hearing what people are listening to

me too, @evooba,
I tried yesteerday to get my soundcloud playlist over to dubtrack. No way, maybe sm help me, how it works @everybody?