What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

You guys should check out the songlist from the movie “World’s Greatest Dad”. It’s amazing :smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Somebody Told Me - The Killers

wastelands of today
find yourself to choose

“The sacrifice of hiding in the light”

Pushing Me Away

Sorry but I couldn’t find that song. Can you please name the artist, or provide a link to the song.

@EvoOba I think your father did a great job by introducing you to the rock music. Thank him on my behalf. You have developed a good taste in music.
And, honestly, I think most of the LPUsers have great taste. I am already in love with this thread :smile:

1 Like

It’s lyrics from Pushing Me Away. That line was playing as I was getting ready to type. :wink:

http://createyourownmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/double_facepalm.png

I feel ashamed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@amitrish never feel ashamed!

You mean “The sacrifice of hiding in a lie” right?

@amitrish Hahaha thanks, I’ll tell him!

1 Like

@cickym Thanks for the kind words, but I saw the text “Pushing Me Away” and still didn’t recognize it. I should be.
Nm, I will get better. Thanks for topic anyways. I am really happy to get to know new artists and songs because of you :smile:

@evooba You better do that, or if i ever meet him, I will b**ch about you :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, I know this is not the right thread, but do you really let someone know what other person asked you to about them?
I definitely do (only if it’s a good thing).

@EvoOba yup, def hate when autocorrect changes my words. Pretty sure my phone hates me!

Lol, I though it was mild trolling

Haha. That was an honest mistake. Btw, when I troll…
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/shit-just-got-real.jpeg

But wouldn’t that just equal “-shit” ?

mathematically yes, but a positive/negative number is a real number.

Yes I know. Coincidentally today’s maths lesson was on imaginary numbers and complex numbers. Usually you’d indicate them with an “'i” but in electrical engineering “i” stands for current so we have to use “j” instead. As a result of today, “j” is no longer a normal letter anymore and nor does it sound like a word when you say it. It’s that effect of when you say a word a load of times over and over again that it doesn’t sound like a word anymore.

haha, I have studied both electricity and maths well enough to know the situation. I was a good student, but I never had to use “j” for current. I hope you would study and get better in both of them :smile:

Ah, I might have confused you there a bit. We use ‘i’ for current (as is the norm) and ‘j’ for imaginary numbers.

OK, just to clarify, I used “i” for current and imaginary numbers both. But let’s not discuss academics in here.