What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

They have so many great songs, I would love to hear all of them live at least once, but I was sad that they didn’t play Numb. Speaking of which, I just listened to. :smile:

The end of each year is so boring, there’s barely any new music coming out and I’m bored of everything else. 2016 needs to hurry lol.

I had the urgency to listen to For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica earlier for some weird reason.

I already miss concert season. I never feel like I get to see enough shows. Only thing that’s good about the end of the year is football.

Well… Here it is…

1 Like

Welcome Home Armageddon - FFAF

pet shop boys - sure sm radio station, you´re always on :sweat_smile: my mind…

So, I’m in the car and Fuck You by Archive (which I hadn’t heard in a while) came on followed by Dead Inside by Muse, first one off the new album I’ve heard on the radio.

EDIT: Final Masquerade played next. First one I hear on the radio from THP.

2 Likes

Somebody in the album recommendations thread suggested this. I think it was @xTirea

Last year Wastelands played on the radio. At first I thought only the more popular THP songs like Final Masquerade & Until It’s Gone would be played.

I dunno what I’m listening to on the radio… It’s a sountracl from a movie that sounds a bit like Evanescence but is not.

you seem to be the lucky one today, isn´t it great, hope you´d enjoyed @EvoOba :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, it was me

1 Like

my December… amazing awefull great happyness to me

1 Like

Well, radio played some great songs later as well. I was surprised, maybe I should listen more often lol

Ahh, 30STM. Wish they were as good as they sound on the albums live.

the song amitrish posted? Awefull… :sunglasses:

@EvoOba

U had a great run of songs on the radio!

1 Like

Love this song

I love the fact that you have a windows phone. hi5!!

It’s my second phone with WP, it’s great!