What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

@The_early_walker can you see this video?
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpbfpj_empyr-new-day_music

Nope, lol seems me a lil confused, gimme the title @samuel_the_leader, mb I get it here better…and heres the internet lame today…

daily routins mb start a 9am or 9:30h I´m relaxed, from this day on my assistant will get the work…lol you?:relaxed:

1 Like

Seems like it is not blocked today. Why did I need to go the dailymotion route?

So what do you these days? Supervise the assistant :stuck_out_tongue:

she thinks she knews everything, there I won´t give any advices, she´s def too fast, the kids are only wondering…me too mb if she´s causing troubles, i open my mouth, but me I´m supposed to make everything "in order"due to the three weeks, that I´m away…lol that´s suuuuuuuuuuuch [:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:] a lot work, that I can´t handlw the rest …

What do you think the kids think of her (as compared to you)? :stuck_out_tongue:

this is absolute off topic and mb not for posting here…fact is, that most kids arereally made bad expriences…the trust of them to achieve is not a thing they gift ya, that means hard work and stm even tears

40/10 woke me up, the cold part bcomes nicer than teh hot - during the time I do this shower-kind…:relieved:

1 Like
1 Like

At first my laptop won’t connect the the wifi, so I restart, and now it emits no sound :frowning:

but mb you can sm sound suggestion give to me to give it back to ya

connected english-stile…mb hard to get…:purple_heart:

1 Like

Crimson Day - Avenged Sevenfold

I don’t think you get me, but anyway:

mb you can just try get me, hard days, these ones :confounded: will listen toyaposted song right now…4 minsaway…:upside_down::thumbsup::frowning2::rolling_eyes::anger_right::eye::point_up::grinning::kissing_closed_eyes::sob:and now? hiding rests.
<descisionNO LONGRON MY BILL; whatever, whoever, set ya meantally free…:kissing_closed_eyes::sunglasses:

ENJOY

1 Like
1 Like

Hearts/Wires - Deftones

hi @everybody:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

Cool link @the_termin8r1[ hi Rob, you where joking btw, that you´ve to run from me, dontcha??? as terminator me lil human beeing will make nothing to ya machine body at least, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: