What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

That was a copy/paste, didn’t mean for any pun or whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol but arrived as a joke…lol it is ok, funny in the morningtime is better than as diahrroe [is this right spelled?] :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same lead singer as in Kyo (But he sings in English in this band Empyr this time):
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkrjir_empyr-give-me-more_shortfilms

have to hear it loud,…
goosebumps…

and the vid is great…:dart:

Half French/half English (The chorus part in English anyway) (He can’t really sing loud in English :frowning: )

Sorry it’s very hard to share this video…

I get linked to vevo, a song kyo with brooke fraiser I think, real nice song…what is the french word for song again? Can´t rem, but the song is real nice…what do you think ab the Hurry! we got yesterday/today?

…now I´m landed on their homepage, new album, the link linked me…there, this technique je ne jamais comprend pas d´une vie…

so to get back in reins, a good ol

and bye guys till ev…:relaxed:

1 Like

No that is Les 3 Mousquetaires, completely different band.

Chanson

If you really want to see their new music, then here is their Potentiel Musik (Someone posted to youtube just six days ago):

1 Like

right nowafter a big family bunch of feelings I wanna listen to this

feel them comming

look fwd, only 13 days left, till my next “Event” muse at noon, 13:00h light outside and at 2300m altitute, I can´t even imagine, but will enjoy at least, hi back there guys…:ear:

deepest

edit @samuel_the_leader

1 Like

Been listening to lots of Atreyu, Beta State, FFAF and Muse the last few hours.

1 Like

Lori Lee’s album coming out at the end of the month. (Lori Lee is Amy Lee (of Evanescence) sister)

Here is Lori Lee’s pre-album single:

Waiting For The End - Linkin Park

Daft Punk - Human After All

They were so young

time flys by as the pendulum swings…the boss remained to say…

[ot is ya internet as bad as the weather too?]

I’m now ‘enjoying’ the wind outside. It’s a bit foggy as well, so it seems quite dark. The thing is, I don’t really feel hungry. What should I eat?

(I can’t tell you [lie to me thread])

1 Like

if you don´t feel hungry = nothing
a snack : mb burrito, lol :stuck_out_tongue:
[listening to Bourdies Solo of the Miton_Keynes tour HE´S JUST POWERFULLED OVERLOAD::::GREAT:::

Tommy - The Who

1 Like

radio

boring
change to

get WAKE UP @everybody

so me going on

now you…posting a song…

1 Like