What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

real nice one you shared here @samuel_the_leader :hugging:
and now

if sbd knowssbd like to get three ticket for muse-vienna 08.05., they are available at least for free, just pm, :relaxed:

2 Likes

You can post about it in Muse’s site or the event of the show on FB. It’s more likely to find someone there.

tried this way even, right now, I would be glad, to find someone, who goes, for not becomming them useless…:confounded:

Haha

1 Like

are the hairs long or short now? I´m a bit confused…

:anguished:

edit

1 Like

That video is from 2014, so should be one of the most recent.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ok, but the dreadlocks before ain´t that bad, it´s like I wear my hair till mb 2008…lol long 1/2m, lol, but, didn´t we should get the chance to be crazy for a while? Me I become real relaxed due the studying days…lol they never come back…btw: :scream: WHERE IS @AMITRISH ???
edit

1 Like
2 Likes

same here…

I just found this one too

First time I’ve heard it. I don’t know which I like better.

1 Like

to me thefirst oneis more powerfull, more speed/beat within the music, this one is the pure one, lol dunnow either…:stuck_out_tongue:

Oh boy. dangerous territory you guys are exploring. Don’t even get me started on intros and outros :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

He loves us - Flyleaf

The new LPU Track HURRY (1999 Demo)

HURRY[CAN] like it really, as Mike considered it was all, every piece…seperately to programm these days,´99 what a lot of work, and me, I hear this “kinsa handmade feeling” or better, if I get awareof HOW MUCH WORK this lil 2:30 mins peace costs, imo it is worth to become a part of the new album better than monthly free download. But this means moaning on a high level…Just love Hurry! :tada:

Hi @The_early_walker, why am I so tired?

Hi @samuel_the_leader still tired? :hugging:Take a big cup of coffee, any plans or free day today? curious me :wink:as ever, lol me I´m free instead of “big grocery shopping” lol
second: go and hear “hurry” the free download, it will get awaken even undeads

Haha @Mike twitter

Seems about right…

hey Katrin alias @samuel_the_leader are you back in ya human body or are you Katrin the whole day through :relaxed::blush::grin::smiley::sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy::innocent::sunglasses: :blue_heart:
I become phantasies, one of my working mates [a loud, hysteric an 120kg 1,75 big “Katrin Bombastic”] lol is called K A T R I N really, so got ya coffee.? …