What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

LOL, whoever made this joke video of Rock Am Ring is stupid. They didn’t perform Carousel, they did And One.

Also, just a reminder that you guys have been posting non official videos of the band.

that does not matter to me meanwhile enjoying the song, I arrived a ats by now…lol it is a LP-all over evening here in my kitchen, whatever…

ENJOY THE GREATNESS OF THE GUYS

@The_early_walker Qui maintenir de la CONTACT ? (Sur la message de la privée)

oui,

making wiki is psb too, at the old place

1 Like

Them Bones - Alice in Chains

hi everybody, I remembered my concert yesterday, top of the mountain

when is ya show taking part @evooba ? I´m excited…

July 23rd.

So it´s a bit still, me I see them 30.04., after that I´ve to go three weeks on “hollywood-cure”, [sm rehabilitation stuff due to my right arm] alwways feels like a good hotel here
http://static2.bergfex.com/images/downsized/68/e096485da6890168_1eed3067b4d0375f.jpg

It’s alright, I have another concert to go to before that (possibly 2, just waiting on the announcement).

Where is that btw?

thats GER the city is called Murnau

edit

@samuel_the_leader

1 Like

I listened to ‘hail to the king’ like 20 times yesterday, it really helped me. Might do it again with another song and for another idea.

Chapter Four - Avenged Sevenfold

Bourdieat his bests!
especially to my special friend and bro in soul @samuel_the_leader

where areyou hibernating, DUDE? :two_hearts:

1 Like

l’Hibernation lol

There is an entrapment of me dans la sphère de Kyo, à la Kyosphère. I mean : je
n’arrête pas jouer de leur musique.

1 Like

hi and lol :relaxed: good morning, who is this Kyo! Je ne le connait…but it seems like it /he is a big french star [and now I have to search a france/engl converter…lol nice daybtw…:smiley:
so you are hibernating due to KYO music…lol me I´m on LP…THP…same time, same spirit…lol, me I´m a regular one…40/10 cya later…

me just on reserch, @samuel_the_leader

Not a person, a band.

1 Like

From a Ratchet and Clank trailer

1 Like