What are you listening to this minute? Just curious

I never said that. Are you sure that it was me?

no never thought it at least wont believe it at last lol it makes me :relaxed::grin::grin::sweat_smile:…etc

Hah @The_early_walker , not Sarah Connor, are you? If there’s such need, the main thing is to overload the chip! You got to strike the machine with the electricity and then you have 2 mins to extract the chip. @the_termin8r1 nothing personal. Lol :smile:

My exterior is earthed so you can’t fry my circuits. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nooooooo! We are doomed! :smile:

so you are at last, and we´re walking shoulder through shoulder [omg it getting real, how should I say squeezy inhere…lol

and if this don´t activate ya spitflood, you´really a machine lol @the_termin8r1

LOL I’m not sure what you meant by that lemon pic, but ‘squeeze the lemon’ is a euphemism for taking a pee :laughing:

and what is a pee, pl sm explanation, lol to get even more confused…lol but, ite…lol linkin park leads

1 Like

buon nuit a toutes…en francaise ce soir, ce la soir francaise sur lpu, e dormi buonne…[lol spelling_mistake for sure @samuel_the_leader].good night…:low_brightness:

To urinate, to go to the toilet lol

no sry, I suggested
##the spit-flood reflex we all have´
[a born on reflex…lol :baby:]

in german we got the euphemism for the same like ´to squeeze the the snake´ lol but lemon squeezing never heard before lol but :joy:

So spit because of what?

because it is a
##reflex
your spit is flooding automatically if watching sbd biting in a lemon

go on wiki and read ab a reflex, it´s a natural reaction out of ratio, you can do nothing against it, as thereflex-knee-test, if the doc is hitting ya knee and it goes up, don´t know why…

You mean biting in the lemon yourself. Reflex only happens when it happens to you.

1 Like

wrong, this reflex is going over ya eyes, it is enough to look at sbd, I would adore to do the live-test with you, so for a day

in future, us together,

daily-plan: two things to do: drinking coffee, laughing, for sure, and the citron-spitflood-challange to you lol :joy:

That is because of empathy.

http://www.docdreyfus.com/psychologically-speaking/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Empathy-definition.png

yes you are right…it´s all poss due to empathy…:relieved:

Exactly. If someone you really hate does it, you won’t have any reflex at all, cuz no empathy.

1 Like

everybody can/have/does if he/she likes it´s within human

1 Like

Blindspott - Pray for me