What are you doing right now?

waiting for the last of my bday gifts( the one i’ve booked myself,lol). I’ll take it from the local post office in a couple of days

1 Like

Happy birthday!! :slight_smile:

Catching up on the episodes of The Voice I’ve missed, drinking coffee, and just relaxing. I’ve needed it after this past week.

Just logged another entry in my journal. My writing today was centered around Linkin Park and the Underground.

2 Likes

Well, now I’m curious what you wrote. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s an excerpt, if you can read my handwriting…

“…sharing personal stories, journeys and their own struggles also makes me feel like I’m not alone in some of my own thoughts.” I continued on the next page.

I also worked in a few lyrics as well.

4 Likes

Having breakfast, getting ready to head out to work.

1 Like

All I gotta say about what you wrote is, “Ditto.” :slight_smile: Hope we can meet in person someday! I really want to go to a Summit someday!!

Writing another song, this time collaborating with my close friend @therealinfernojai.

2 Likes

I’m just watching food network :slight_smile:

I just washed my hair. I’m working twelve hours tomorrow, otherwise I would have done it in the morning.

1 Like

Just had a relaxing breakfast for once. Gonna chill for a bit and then do some stuff around the house.

Why does that make you furious? People’s opinions vary. They find it depressing, so what?

WHY YOU DELET IT FOR FLUFFY!!!

Just got back from a trip to an art museum. I’m tiiiiredddd. It was fun, though.

1 Like

Chilling in the living room with some tea, waiting for my cousin to arrive.

1 Like

Downloading videos from YouTube.

Math. And my shoes seem to fall apart :upside_down_face:

Went to the hospital for my cousin, I tried not to freak out too much lol. Now making pizza at home.

Is your cousin ok, or do you not like hospitals?

She had an accident almost 2 months ago while she was in Thailand but came back home 2 days ago, she now needs to schedule surgery so lots of hospital visits right now. We are both terrified of anything doctor related so us going alone today was not that nice even though it was a routine thing.