What are you doing right now?

Buttfaces @NickGr @the_termin8r

1 Like

Trying to plan my days around LP’s show here in London… thinking about going to Mancherster as well so checking schedules and all that. Exciting times!

3 Likes

Did you sort a name for your city?

:wave: hello back!

What?

Ohhhhhhh.

No ;-;

You said you needed help naming a city?

No one helped me ;-;

Awww! What was the story with it?

I did, lol :joy:

Ugh! Coding. X_X I’m not sure what type of coding you’re doing, but I run my company’s website and am in the process of redesigning it. It’s a nightmare. I’ve only ever really took one coding class but have been doing web design for the company for at least a year, so…yeah…I hope I’m not in over my head.

==>Currently waiting on my husband so we can start watching “Arrival.” I’ve heard it’s a great movie. :slight_smile:

WOW I never knew that @NickGr don’t worry I’ll keep a look out. LOL

I’ve been avoiding programming like the plague ever since I even caught a glimpse of what it’s like and my avoidance remains very much justified. I’d rather rip my own fingernails out.

In uni I’m meant to be learning C++ and ASM (yes in an engineering course) but both teachers also happen to be my worst teachers who just read off of power points so the entire class just switches off. And even worse still is that we’re working on group projects where we have to design a house alarm system with a menu and other stuff using ASM and our teacher taught us almost nothing of it. And to make it even more worse, 95% of online examples are in C++ because C++ is more efficient (1 line of C++ can be the equivalent of 10 lines of ASM to do the same task because C++ at it’s core works on ASM).

This really belongs in the gears thread, sorry.

Haha! I feel you. I also am not a big fan of coding/programming. I originally got the web designer position at my current company just so that I could transition to graphic designer once that position opened up. Well, they ended up basically phasing out the web designer position and turning it into a graphic designer position. When we got a new kid who was in school for web design, he took over website management and did some graphic design as well. After he left last July, I’ve been managing the site again and I hate it. It’s just boring and tedious and I don’t have a great enough knowledge of coding (more than the average joe, but less than I probably need) to fix the issues that arise without spending hours at work researching how to fix the problem, usually to no avail. I definitely learn a lot while working on the site, but with it only being an additional duty, any web problems that arise usually result in my more important work becoming backed up. :confused: But, alas, we’re also short-staffed soooo…there’s not much I can do about that.

==>About to play Uncharted 4 and hopefully finish it finally!!

I have a story located in Michigan, the town is rundown. It has a population of about one thousand or so people. The people who live their works for a man who keeps the town/city a live. The man has a traveling business and a wrestling business and they travel within Michigan to other damage cities/towns and good ones. Why is Michigan so broken? Well I have another story and in that story their was a mining incident that took out a whole circle of towns in Michigan, giving it the name Old Michigan. The five or so towns sung into the ground and till this day they are trying to take down their government so their story can be told, about how they were ignored and forgotten.

Now the city that need a name is the story with the wrestling happens. The name of the story is Kingdom: the eerie ones and the wrestling company is called Kingdom Wrestling. I tried naming he town ‘kingdom’ but it didn’t sit well. So I don’t know what to name it…

I’m in study hall, kinda working on a research paper, more of listening to music and avoiding work at all costs.

1 Like

Just finished watching a movie now I’m on the way to Walgreens :smile:

I’m off to work.

1 Like

My kitchen cabinet fell off the wall…Idk how is it happened…my house is haunted.

1 Like