What are you doing right now?

Just took a much-needed hot bath, about to get into some yoga, followed by making my bed, then writing an entry in my journal.

I love having days off.

1 Like

I had one of the most tiring days at work (it was just a taste of what’s in store for me for the summer) but it couldn’t have ended in a better way; went out for drinks with some people from work who ended up surprising me with a very special gift. It was a great way to celebrate my anniversary and name day, so grateful!

Happy anniversary and name day! :slight_smile:

I’m drinking coffee, eating biscotti, and watching “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.” I was very disappointed in how these movies turned out compared to “The Lord of the Rings” movies (my favorite movies of all time). But, they are still an enjoyable story at least with great characters. I just didn’t enjoy how much CGI they used.

Did you read the books at all? I’m reading The Lord Of The Rings right now (although a lot slower than I normally read books).

1 Like

I really dislike reading (I prefer visual stimulation from movies/shows and am much more for being active than laying around), but in school I was required to do so much reading every summer, so I “read” it by following along with the book on tape. I have not read “The Hobbit,” though, but I’ve heard it’s much more of a children’s book, so it’s probably an easy read.

i just got done listening to meteora in full :3 i always get meteora’s day wrong… but now i am listening to numb on repeat.

And also, i listened to from the inside and now i realize how simple that song is… hehehe :3

1 Like

Checking my golden pockets on my pants…

EMPTY :expressionless:

Ah fantastic! Glad you had a good day =)

I’m tireddddddddd ugh my mind won’t wake up… so right now I’m trying to get my mind awake lol

I’m always thinking about my stories and right now I’m finally going to give in…I was going to make a thread about it but puck it!!! :3

I need help with naming a city ;-; if you want I could tell you guys about the story and other fictional cities I have.

2 Likes

This is what i’m about to do is watch people react to certain things on youtube and I am going to go study for my history test on Thursday. so yeah

-.-

(jumps on @NickGr)
Help me D:<

Xerotown?

Listening to Dave Gahan - Kingdom (Live at Hourglass Studio Sessions)
A brilliant song and if you haven’t heard of him or any of the work he does with Depeche Mode or Soulsavers, go and check them out!

It is break time and I am EXTREMELY tired. Writing lyrics.

I’m watching tv getting ready for bed :sleeping:

Brainstorming ideas.

Also, is it just me, or has the “Random Thoughts” thread disappeared?

(I linked it, but it’s not visible elsewhere.)

Maybe it’s your side only @LP13413?

Going back home from school.

For whatever reason, I’m not seeing listed in the main hub with the other threads, or anywhere, for that matter.