What are you doing right now?

Welcome to the club! :smile: I deleted mine nearly two years ago

1 Like

Hey guys, :sunny: Hope you all had a smooth day, mine was another 9hrs input in my brain - insane in the brain again :crazy_face::exploding_head::upside_down_face: chilling now and scrollaxing :heart_eyes::blush: :sunny:

2 Likes

Watching this.

Lurking, and getting ready for work.

1 Like

I hope you have a great day @LP13413 !

1 Like

Waiting for the work day to end so I can go on my walk. Hope everyone is having a good day/night.

1 Like

Hey bro, have an easy shift and it’s good to know ya here :sunny: @LP13413, stay strong @melisLP :muscle:t2: And hugs to you :hugs: @AJ_7

2 Likes

Finally walking back home

On the work waiting for the kids and writing sonnets.

1 Like

Going to sleep and I can’t wait for tomorrow :heart: And good night- morning soldiers

1 Like

:coffee: + :iphone: in :bed: because it’s a free day :tada::blush:, hugs to you all and have a good day whatever you do guys :sunny: and Lorenzo announced a new lpu staff member on twitter, let’s welcome her

Welcome to the lpu :grinning: Ana @lpuhq :bouquet:

8 Likes

Off to work, I’m on my own today so hopefully it’ll be quiet.

1 Like

Getting up! And good morning guys! I’m spending my day studying and thinking about some drawings I would like to do.

3 Likes

Hello soldiers! I hope you’re enjoying your day.

Coffee time before going for a walk (maybe I would have some photos to post then).

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Getting ready for my writing club’s showcase tonight

1 Like

Enjoying another 24 hr shift

My flatmate brought us Oreo cookies at work so I’m eating pretty much every single one right now on my break :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Watching Breaking bad while on my lunch at work.

1 Like

Good day everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanx Rick @rickvanmeijel :sunny:

Enjoyed fathers-day lunch with my parents- now I guess I’ll take a nap- three absolutely free days ahead- so why not… and it feels like I’m in paradies :heart_eyes:

7 Likes