What are you doing right now?

Listening to Chris Cornell. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year.

3 Likes

It the 18th right? Yeah, it’s a reminder of how fast time passes again and to value it :blush: good morning Andy @lp13413 - everything alright there? Thurman well? :sunny:

Everything’s fine here! Thurman’s just settled down for a siesta, and I think it’s about to rain.

I’ve got a busy next couple days ahead at work plus Saturday. Then I have two consecutive four-day weekends coming after that!

1 Like

Yeah may 18 will be one year for him yeah he was also a hard death for me

Awww, that’s so cool, you deserve these long weekends, I am happy for you :blush:, maybe you can play piano then… and Thurman knows how to live :grin: -
:hugs: @StephLP18 - it’s reminding me of everything that happened last year- it all started somehow with Chris‘ death…

1 Like

Came home a bit earlier than usual today since it turned out to be pretty quiet at work. Time for some coffee now.

1 Like

Actually, I goofed. Next weekend is a four-day weekend for me (I’m going camping with my dad), and the weekend after that is actually a five-day weekend.

2 Likes

Get home an hour ago from my writer’s showcase now I relax

About to go to work…didn’t sleep well so it’s going to be a long day!!

Going to sleep.

2 Likes

Goodnigh :crescent_moon: and have a good rest :blush:

Getting up, :coffee: and :iphone:- made the decision that it’s chores day :muscle:t2: - praying for the cleaning-flow :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey hey! I’m back!
Sorry for being not activ since one week .
I had until today my off days from work and enjoyed the days with my boyfriend and family. Really nice and great things happened since then.
It starts with the concert of 30 Seconds to Mars ( it was good but unfortunately not the best concert I attended) and then I had two wonderful days with almost 30 degree in Amsterdam while I celebrate my birthday. I do it every year on my birthday. I don’t like to celebrate it and don’t like to have so much attention, so I pack my things and go on a trip :relaxed:
When I was in Amsterdam , I finally got my call from the job I had applied mid April and they invited me for a personal conversation this Wednesday . And I got the job :muscle::tada:

I’m so happy ! It just take me just 15 min to get there, my job now take me almost 2 hours :see_no_evil: They are really happy that I will join the team - was a great feeling, even a start always makes me unbelievable anxious.
And on Tuesday I finally also received the news, that I passed my course in the university , where I had to write a 20 page long exam work.
It seems, that this new year really seem to be nice to me and I really needed that in my life so much.
I wish I could celebrate this amazing good news with you in person with a nice drink and good food! But I’m glad I will meet a few of you in Paris :relaxed:

9 Likes

Spent my morning taking my bike out from the basement, and setting up some solar lights around our patio and the front of the house.

I only just stopped to get the mail, and I received this.

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/32294106_10215738063861172_7034681484774473728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=638977e92f49cc9f8a00d4e2de26ee7d&oe=5B57C5D3

11 Likes

YAAAY :tada::tada: they started to deliver?!!! Oh happy day :man_dancing:

Ot: sorting my pls for the plug meet tonight :notes:

1 Like

Just came home, about to relax for the night.

Heeeeeyyyyyyyy how are you all!!! After changing devices and screens I am back again

@Honey8 check your messages on pinterest :kissing_heart:

For few more days I will not have discord :slight_smile:
I hope you are all great

4 Likes

You’re back!!that’s nice!! :smile: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations for the new job and have passed the test successful! You deserved this so much!

On topic: quiet day again in the work. I must wait for the kids come. Good afternoon.

I finally made it!!! :grinning:

2 Likes

So happy to see you here! Hope everything’s fine your side! :smile: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like