What are you doing right now?

Great combination @melisLP- should give you the right flow :man_dancing: :grin:

Ot: scrollaxing after work :sunny:

1 Like

Yeah, but I’d still rather be out in the sun. Lol :sunny:

1 Like

Last night i deleted my Facebook account. It was too much like “everyone is watching everyone but when someone fall down nobody cares, they just watch it”. So I couldn’t bear it anymore.

I’m wondering if i’ll go to Muse drones world tour in cinema. I use to be standing up at music shows, so it feels weird to watch it sit down in front of a big screen.

OT: Reading before sleeping.

5 Likes

I just came home, crazy bank holiday weekend but ended itwith good friends and a couple of beers.

@Lilyope I want to watch the Muse show too but not sure if I can make it due to work.

1 Like

Going to sleep good night soilders

@Lilyope well done- fb is :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and yeah- got the email about this cinema event too, but I don’t know … sounds a bit weird to me

Ot: :coffee: + :iphone:, about to shower and to go to my additional training - have a good day everybody :sunny:

5 Likes

Haha, even someone who doesn’t have facebook knows it’s bs. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: that’s mainly the reason for not having it - lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve been quite busy these days… and will be more busy so… not showing around

4 Likes

Didn’t sleep that well last night for some reason, just chilling now having a coffee. Not sure what I’ll do today.

3 Likes

Good flow for all the stuff you have to study Nick @NickGr stay strong bro :muscle:t2: And I hope you found sth to enjoy @evooba :sunny:

Ot: on my way back home- after 9 hrs input in my brain- insane in the brain lol :laughing:

1 Like

I just returned home from a walk to and from the mall. I came away with Breaking Benjamin’s new CD. Making time for the sun while we have it. We’re in for thunderstorms on Thursday.

3 Likes

just sitting in my bed, about to watch a movie and trying to set up my new ipad which i got free from a neighbour!

1 Like

I just tried to pre-order Rise Against’s new photobook that I really wanted but decided not to cause shipping is f*cking 78 quid. That’s double the price of the actual book, it’s insane! So disappointed :confused:

2 Likes

Just finished eating now I’m watching the Simpson’s :grinning:

Hey Anne @annejprado have fun with Marge and Homer :joy:

Ot: :coffee: + :iphone:and waking up :blush:

1 Like

Hey @theearlywalker I’m off to bed now goodnight all

1 Like

Off to work, hoping for a calm day.

Good to see these two btw.

11 Likes

Yay because right now I am purchacing mshinoda preorder bundle and meteora picturedisk vinyl, im so excited I could braingasm and die before it even arrives

1 Like

Damn that is one nice neighbourino