What are you doing right now?

:pray:t2: It will be :sparkles:

1 Like

Today is chore day

1 Like

@OneMoreLight2017 @theearlywalker Yeah i will try to speak a little bit german in August but it’s just the beginning for me so it will be the basic words! :grin:

I’ve no specific reason to begin learning this language, i just like learning new stuff. :smiley:

2 Likes

I gave up on learning German, but I wasn’t too bad at it. Hardest part was the grammar

Just gonna rest today and prepare the release of my new song. Have a great day everyone!

3 Likes

I took German lessons for 4 years when I was in school, it’s hard but nice. I can’t really speak it besides the basics but since my flatmate is German, she’s trying to make me talk more.

@theearlywalker thank you, I’m not ready to go back lol

I checked the weather and saw that they have issued a severe weather warning for London tomorrow so I’m a bit nervous since I’ve had bad experiences with planes and strong winds/rain.

3 Likes

Off into town to do some shopping :grinning: not going crazy as I’ve spent a lot this month!!

Mixing. I’d might add something else

4 Likes

Haha, join the club! I’m messing around on Garage band too

3 Likes

Oh lol - I’m on Logic Pro X :)) has accessed the advance features of the app - will try them out on the next song

I only have GB on the iPad so… but it works

2 Likes

GB mobile on a tablet ? I envy you
On topic - why won’t they add a beat sequencer to the desktop version of the app? Stagelight has one and its pretty good. And  GB’s mobile sequencer is awesome

Yeah, you can download it for free on the App Store. I had it on my previous tablet and installed it on this one too, it’s easier since I have a bigger screen now.
Stagelight is great! I wish I used it more often, no time unfortunately.

1 Like

Hey you music geeks, I’m joining the club :smile:

2 Likes

I more or less just copied this

DSCN2107

3 Likes

Thanx Andy, yeah and I agree with this absolutely- :blush:

Ot: ending my day now with some writing :writing_hand:- good night guys :blush:

3 Likes

Good night guys I know it’s early my time but I had a long day so I am jumping in my bed and going to sleep :zzz::zzz::zzz:

Good night soilders

:coffee: :coffee: + :iphone:

Edit: hey bro @LP13413 I guess you’re about to go to bed? How was your day? How’s the mood? It’s been a while since we talked :blush:, how is Thurman :cat:? Snoring?

1 Like

I’ll probably go to bed in a couple hours. I had a day off…so I guess I had a good day, hah. I think Thurman went upstairs to bed, I haven’t heard him crying for food in a while.

2 Likes

Good to hear you had time for yourself and to enjoy, and seems like he really is tired :joy:, and probably waiting for you :crescent_moon:, have a good night then and a good start of the new week :+1:t2:

1 Like

Browsing…

1 Like