What are you doing right now?

Awww how nice, :tada: Jaspy :smiley: :tada:- finally we meet, how are you doing? Still that busy?

1 Like

Kinda. Doing my best to get back active here again :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looking forward to have you back here for more than a short visit, missing your posts, especially in the „laughter doesn’t hurt“ thread :joy:, sending you a powerhug and a good going for school bro :muscle:t2::hugs: @NoireXJasper

Ot: going back to bed, my daughter is ill and I haven’t slept the entire night, so I stay at home today

1 Like

Off to work…not looking forward to today though!

Getting ready to head to the airport.

Going to bed. Goodnight folks.

I’m browse the new cookbook (vegan kitchen)

tOL5zzdR

1 Like

My flight is delayed because of weather issues at Heathrow. I guess I found the best day to travel.

@evooba Erf, I hope it won’t be too long for you.

Ot: Coffee time before work.

1 Like

Half hour so far. We’re already in the plane though… just waiting to get the green light for take off. I did read about the weather warnings in London for today but didn’t think it’d be this bad.

I’d love a coffee too.

1 Like

On my lunch at work…can’t wait for this day to be over so I can watch some LP on my laptop at home!

Eating breakfast and watching Kelly and Ryan then going to work out. Then rest for work this afternoon

Is there any welcoming party @evooba, @acemasters?

7 Likes

Grats man :tada::tada::champagne::clinking_glasses:, and makes me laugh same time - you aren’t a regular, are you?!! Lmao :rofl:, but nevertheless I agree absolutely: you are admired VERY :blush::hugs::tada::muscle:t2: :sunny:

3 Likes

Just released my new track ‘‘The Spark’’ :smiley::tada:

8 Likes

I am a regular, the badge has fallen off
@rickvanmeijel this one is amazing ! What’s the exact lead synth ? Sounds really familiar

2 Likes

Made it to London. Currently in the underground on my way home.

It was an interesting ride! Food was surprisingly really good and we had an insane landing due to the weather (not to mention the countless turbulences).

2 Likes

I know, was just kidding :hugs::joy:

Edit: good to hear you’re safe back in London :sunny: @evooba

2 Likes

1 Like

Eating a nutty bar right now…it is delicious