What are you doing right now?

Browsing…

Drink green tea :tea:

Just saw the Instagram live of Joe. He’s funny. :joy:
Getting ready to work.

2 Likes

Best was the blurp :joy: @Lilyope and ofc Lorenzo, and btw he shot the vid for „about you“ great job @lorenzoerr

Ot: heading to work too

1 Like

Mike liked my answer to his tweet…its my second birthday :joy: :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hahah yeah he liked my tweet too :heart_eyes:
It’s gonna be a good day hahaha @anngelenee

3 Likes

He’s definitely have a good day :joy:
What’s your nickname on tw? I will add you :slightly_smiling_face:

Enjoying my morning smoothie. I’m waiting for a parcel to be delivered today, hopefully soon. No other plans yet…

Just on my lunch and watching Silent Hill on my phone…love this movie!!

Awww thats so cool @anngelenee and @OneMoreLight2017 :tada: that’s awesome exciting :heart_eyes:, Lorenzo answered mine :blush::tada: it’s hyping :star_struck:

Ot: at home rn, getting ready to go for grocery and then my weekend starts :grin:

1 Like

Watching Tv (Deadly Intelligence on Sci channel) while eating a bran muffin

Silence loser. It’s called depression for a reason. Depression fakfkskfjs everything

Lucky @anngelenee and @OneMoreLight2017! Awesome. He’s never liked any of mine :unamused::frowning:lol

I hope you know im referring to I can understand why Mike would release new songs on Thursday, not what happened with Chester.

I am seriously going crazy. I work with this person that can’t seem to do nothing right. They say he has a disability but I really think it’s something else. He disrespects woman by looking at their chest. He has no filter over his mouth and gets mad at people. He doesn’t work, at the bunny Corp we get in donations and instead of going through it, he tosses it. I’ve reported him continuously, they’ve said they talk to him but it feels like they don’t. He’s been written up multiple times other places but is still here. I literally get panic attacks from him. Never hard it before, it started last year and I think I’m going through one now. He likes to disappear for short amount of time and or go on break without telling anyone. Today he ran to the boss because a complete misunderstanding and ever since then I’ve been wanting to literally punch him in the face.

1 Like

Wow, that’s sucks. :confused: Maybe it’s because he has a disability that they can’t fire him.

I think you are already trying to do it, but stay away from him as much as you can. I’m sending you patience and strenght. :muscle::hugs::kissing_heart:

On topic: enjoying a beer and watching the new season of 3% on Netflix

1 Like

Wow that’s what I call a healty rant- nice flow and stay strong- I guess you’re not the only one who is mad at him- maybe you all can report him to make the bosses move

Ot: cooking dinner - english breakfast is the dish of the day :yum:

I am I caught up in my classes so I am working on another drawing

1 Like

@intheend hang in there :confused:

Getting ready to go out with a friend, will be seeing them for the last time.

1 Like

Stay strong @intheend