What are you doing right now?

Browsing…

1 Like

Getting ready for a brunch with my company and after that I have to work until 9pm… I really don’t want to go because of my store manger - he is really a not nice person. But food for free before working is too tempting :see_no_evil: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And I bought my ticket for an Incubus concert in my city in August. I have to go alone but I don’t care. It will be fun :metal:

Nooo so you miss Mike’s song release

Don’t worry @zinler ! I try to do my break at 6pm hahahaha

1 Like

I had one of the best LP dreams last night, it was vivid.

Will be away today when Mike drops the new song but will make sure to listen later. For now, I’ll just chill at the house.

I finished this for my mom

2 Likes

Going to my cousin’s, will miss the release of the new song but I’ll listen when I get home tonight.

Waiting for Mike’s new song. But there is an Apple link in his tweet so I’m wondering if i could listen to it because i don’t have any apple account.

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

OT : having break

10 Likes

I will listen as soon as have a break in my class

This is my least favorite so far.

Agree - same here @melisLP- and I already thought it’s me :joy:

Ot: home after a veeery long day - and have to work tomorrow- I look forward to tomorrow afternoon from up now :blush:

I am I bit dispointed this is the first song by him I don’t like do you think it will grow on me

1 Like

The song is different from the others but I love Mike’s voice when he’s rapping so I like it. And Mike has always drawn my attention, so my point of view can not be objective. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m hoping it will

Relaxing and going to listen to Mikes new song again

1 Like

I just came home and listened to the song! It is by far my favourite so far, I think it is amazing!

2 Likes

Part of me wants to watch it. Another part of me wants to wait until June 15th to hear the rest of the album.

On topic, waiting for dinner.

Screenshot_2018-04-26-21-07-09Screenshot_2018-04-26-21-07-19

5 Likes

Going to sleep good night soilders sweet dreams all :zzz::blue_heart::zzz::blue_heart::zzz: