1 Like

Ohh woowww!!! How exciting! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Right now I feel exactly why I love you guys this much! It’s exactly this

Thank you so much :heart_eyes::hugs::muscle:t2: :sunny:

1 Like

This is so amazing @theearlywalker! :tada: Hope I will join you in Paris :grin:

3 Likes

Awww yeah! :heart_eyes: That would be just absolutely awesome dear :tada:, I keep my fingers oh so crossed to meet you there @OneMoreLight2017 :heart: :hugs:

@theearlywalker Packing Sunday night after work, no time to do anything earlier. Nice that you’ll make it to Paris, hope you have lots of fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx - and so happy to hear this :sunny: Only a few days to go, :muscle:t2: Stay strong, you deserve this holidays so much :blush:. I know you’re busy but maybe you like to join us on plug tonight for a while?! :+1:t2: @evooba

@theearlywalker that’s so cool! I hope you will enjoy the town / your time in Paris! :grinning:

On topic : Tea Time on

2 Likes

@Lilyope I read you go there too, :sunny:what do you think about meeting there? :heart_eyes: You already bought the tickets?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s sound good! :kissing_heart: I bought the ticket for friday.

Maybe I’ll have some difficulties to speak english because I use wordreference a lot when i’m writing things there. But we can try! :joy:

4 Likes

Soldiers language is love :heart: And it would be awesome- at least we could freak out on Mikes music together :joy::joy:- and yes, bought the tickets only for Friday too :tada::tada:it will be SPECIAL :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes this will be great!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yaaay!! @Lilyope @theearlywalker :tada: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

You are wonderful dear :hugs: :sunny:… Italy is not so far away?!! Any chance to get you in dear @lpfan61 !!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank youuuu!! :hugs: :sun_with_face: :blush: :hugs:

Sadly no… :sob: :cry: :sob:

Get in where? Are you all meeting? :slightly_smiling_face:

On topic! I am coming here after 2 weeks and seems like years!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
Just came to meet everyone as i was missing all so damn much! And tonpost some of my Creations :blush::blush:

4 Likes

@Lilyope and @theearlywalker are meeting at the upcoming Mike’s post traumatic concert in Paris!! :heart_eyes: :tada: :sun_with_face: 24th August

3 Likes

Awwiieee! :smiley::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: That’s awesome guys!!

2 Likes

I’d like to believe Mike will do a couple of club shows here and there in between these festivals, unfortunately I cannot be away in August from work at all.

In other news, I just came home from work and I have so much sh*t to do and literally no time. I don’t even know if my laundry will be dry by Sunday night at this point.

1 Like

Watching stranger things…nearly watch 2 seasons in 5 days…hooked!

3 Likes