What are you doing right now?

Been playing piano for the last 2,5 hours. Didn’t realise time went by. Gotta make dinner now.

6 Likes

Writing, watching TV, thinking about sleeping

2 Likes

Listening to music as I can’t sleep.

Going to sleep good night soldiers

This is the moment where the next replies are about sleeping jaja goodnight dear family :smile: :hugs:

Or about getting up lol - good night America :crescent_moon: and good morning Europe :sunny:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone:

@LP13413 how was the meet??

2 Likes

They’re making progress, but it’s a painfully slow process.

1 Like

Oh wow, thats so unfair, But that means your contract is saved?

If they can all agree on it.

1 Like

Oh wow, still an open case? That sucks- when will they know if they agreed on it?

Ot: installing my new router now- wish me luck, never done this before- :sweat_smile::pray:t2:

EDIT: YAAAY :muscle: :tada: it works :blush:

2 Likes

I did so many things today I feel tired already. Making lunch now…

1 Like

Getting up and ready for another interview for a second job . Good morning lp family I hope you all have a God bless day.

1 Like

In bed, listening to Mike’s songs. Fighting my bad thoughts. I will probably go for a run tomorrow morning. Good night everyone. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Back home from my side job

2 Likes

About to watch another episode of my series then probably listen to music while in bed.

Getting under my blaklent and going to sleep good night soliders

1 Like

Woke up with a cold -.- Hope it gets better by the end of the week. Off to work…

1 Like

Oh no! Get well soon!

1 Like

Get well sooon!!! :muscle: :hugs:

1 Like

Hope ya better soon my friend @evooba - and good morning guys, hope everyone is having a good start into the weekend :sunny:, for the workers a powerhug :hugs:

Ot: chores… then Biergarten :heart_eyes: and shopping, it’s sunny outside and this is just wonderful :sunny:

3 Likes