Get well soon!

1 Like

Get better soon! :heart::heart::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

In case somebody missed my post in the A little laughter never hurts thread

@evooba get well soon :slight_smile:
Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

7 Likes

Went out like this today and some of the old ladies seemed to be scared lmao. Dunno why

11 Likes

Got my cousins wedding next Saturday so making sure my outfits ok!

1 Like

Watching movies, making this fluffy baby blanket. I think it’ll be too small but I’ll finish it anyways, love the fluffy flower crochet pattern :slight_smile:

20180407_181933

10 Likes

The blanket looks amazing @mish3lka

OT: Watching some documentary about Hawaii

3 Likes

BAck from work, I need fooooooood.

Thanks for all the get well wishes by the way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@mish3lka your blanket is beautiful! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

OT: browsing :blush:

1 Like

Oh how amaaazing this is
OT: getting ready for the shopping tour… would be a bit harsh but a good chance to practice my English (off to Finland for a couple of days)

6 Likes

Yaay!have a niiiice journey! :tada: :tada::sun_with_face: :sun_with_face::sun_with_face::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks guys :slight_smile: :hugs:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: want to wrap myself with it, Laura will love it, absolutely amazing @mish3lka and Yaay for shopping @NickGr, make your CC burn :joy: and have fun

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & CAL on return … and to get there means crossing a line, so I‘m crossing a line :notes: lalala :heart_eyes::dancer:t2:

Edit: hey @lp13413 - laughed so hard about the apple cider- I guess you will feel VERY special after drinking it :face_vomiting::joy:, all well yourside bro?

3 Likes

All’s well here! I worked a long day today, and I plan on sleeping and meditating most of my Sunday away.

2 Likes

Great plan! :sunny: I will do the same, and maybe some laundry [spoiler]Bitch[/spoiler] :joy:… enjoy and goodnight Andy :sleeping:

2 Likes

Thank you! You have a great day, too!

1 Like

For you guys :heart:

20180408_112359

20180408_112356

20180408_112325

20180408_112341

20180408_112228

9 Likes

Enjoy the food today guys! And happy Easter to whoever celebrates it.

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s cheered me up a lot! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Lol easter??? :hatching_chick: was last weekend @evooba- here at least! EDIT: got it now, thanx @rickvanmeijel- its greek easter today…

Enjoy your sunday guys :sunny: Thanx for the nice flowers @mish3lka :heart_eyes: here are mine: image
And the smell is just wonderfull- FINALLY SPRING :heart_eyes:

Ot: laundry :joy:

9 Likes