What are you doing right now?

Making some tea for me. :+1::+1:

1 Like

That’s amazing ! I love your huge project with the head and the bird !

Ot: Trying some Netflix series to find a good one.

2 Likes

Finally home! Was stuck in traffic for a good 45min :confused: I’m about to play some piano…

(Btw, Mike’s on the new issue of Kerrang! if you guys want to order a copy). <— EDIT: I just saw that you guys know already. LOL, forever late to the party :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:IMG_0956

Now available in the LP Store!

10 Likes

Just ordered my pins. So happy!

5 Likes

I’ve ordered mine!! :grin:

7 Likes

How fast do you think this well sell out

Oh I really don’t know @turners34! But I can imagine that it could be really fast sold out! Like the Celebrate Life items.

Fast - ordered mine too

Ot goodnights soldiers :tada: what a great b-day gift - so thankful

1 Like

I wasn’t even able to get a celebrate life shirt. But I got 2 other LP shirts, so I’m not complaining.

2 Likes

So it’s Chesters birthday in the next few hours in the UK. :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Sad yes, but also the day we were gifted with someone so amazing. So trying to look at this in a good way, here’s to the best singer there ever was and will be.

4 Likes

Wonderful words @chigokurosaki and absolutely true! I miss him so much but I’m so grateful for everything that he has created. Forever in our hearts :heart:

4 Likes

To the legendary Mr. Bennington. Gone, never forgotten. :heart:

4 Likes

We well always keep you in your memory we love and miss you very much. You gave me inspiration and many others as while your an Angel in my eyes

4 Likes

Awww guys!!!so nice to read your posts!! :heart_eyes: :hugs: I’m sure he’s with us, guiding and protecting us all… :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Good morning from India! :smiley::smiley:
On topic just planning my day. It’s gonna be busy but all are interesting work :wink: lol!
So for the honour of birthday of our angel i am making a music! :smiley::heart::blue_heart::green_heart::notes::headphones::musical_score:
Music Makin is scheduled at around 2-4 pm :bell: so that’s my plan for today!
Cya soon Everyone!

Keep smiling! Love living! Keep soarin’! Have an awesome day! :smiley::blush::hugs::green_heart::blue_heart::heart:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::blue_heart::yellow_heart: You are making a song for Chester? Wow. :blue_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Just ordered a pin. Did anyone else notice that Mike was wearing a red one on his denim jacket at the Hollywood Bowl?

7 Likes

Wow how did you noticed this?? And I will go to the church probably today and light up a candle, I am sure about that he is guiding our ways- the uniting spirit that is flowing around through all the soldiers in the world, that is Chaz, and we make him proud - each and every day - we all, and he just makes me happy and strong to celebrate life today… with spreading all the love around that I feel for him :heart:

Ot: :coffee: and :iphone:

5 Likes