What are you doing right now?

Watching “Riverdale” on Netflix

1 Like

I was working for BVB the last 3 years , but I have to quit , because two jobs were too much for me. But I loved it and I still love to watch BVB play. Great Team :relaxed: :yellow_heart: :black_heart:

OT: I’m done with work and waiting for my train to come. Like always it has delay .

3 Likes

Back home. I spent the day with my best friend for her birthday. I gave her tickets for a magic show as a gift… it was amazing!!

3 Likes

Chris Angel? Lol

1 Like

Going to sleep everyone good night

Remind me not to go to bed at freaking 8pm ever again no matter how tired I am. It’s 1:45am and I’m wide awake, feeling fully rested and unable to go back to sleep.

2 Likes

Ayee! Congratulations! :tada::tada::sparkles::confetti_ball::gift: :gift::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Just got up! Happy morning!! :partly_sunny::blush:
Keep smiling Everyone.
I’ll summarize half threads today… not cause I can’t all but cause I’ll soon be out of likes :joy::joy:
And yes the last letter game! I am coming! :joy: (To close it :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

Here they are, my success stories from wheel-throwing in high school ceramics class eleven years ago.

DSCN2075DSCN2076DSCN2077

Yes, that’s a bird. One project we had was to make molds of our faces, then incorporate them into something we spun. My original idea was to make a vase, but the outcome ended up looking more like a tree stump.

6 Likes

Wooowwe! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiley::smiley::smiley: You made that! It’s sooo lovely! :smiley: You’ve made that so beautifully!

1 Like

Wow. This is incredible for a beginner though. Especially the “tree stump” :joy: looks great lol.

1 Like

Just made tea for mum! :coffee:

Hey, that’s an awesome Ent recreation from the lord of the rings so I say it came out even better than your original idea :grin:

Ot:bedtime, Back to work tomorrow, Mexico v Iceland match on Friday in the bay, I’ve watched USA and Jamaica as well so I only need to catch Spain now if they ever have a game here :grin:

2 Likes

Straightening my hair and about to go to work.

Getting ready for another day of school

On break at work… still cold. Hoping it will get better later.

Home getting my son’s stuff really for school tomorrow and clean my room and helping .my mother in law with the house.

At lunch eating my tomato soup!

Lol - so busy the forums today, hugs to all of you strong soldiers, carry on whatever you do and make Chaz proud :sunny:

Ot: just came home, done sm important stuff, coffee now and then grocery…

2 Likes

Just took a shower, now blasting Leave Out All The Rest (One More Light Live) in my bedroom.

4 Likes

Yaay- let it flow bro :joy:

1 Like