What are you doing right now?

Studying grammar by myself, I’m crazy and I love learning new things.

2 Likes

Haha no this time, it was FC Köln and Bayer Leverkusen Hooligans , because Today is Matchday . But Mönchengladbach Hooligans are also very aggressiv ones @framos1792 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I have worked 3 Years for BVB so I know a lot about soccer Hooligans and Fans.

1 Like

@framos1792 i’m a mediator too!

Yesterday I went to a vegetarian chinese restaurant. I hadn’t eaten chinese food since I’ve become vegetarian because they always have meat or fish in their dish. It was so gooood! :heart_eyes:

Drinking my tea and reading my book.

1 Like

Wow I just took it for the 2nd time first was freshman year and just now and a lot has changed

ENFJ personality type

1 Like

Just got my regular badge! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

Congratulations

I just wondered why the title didn’t show then. It has now. :+1::+1:

Yay! Congrats! :tada: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Congrats @raz7 :tada: !!!

1 Like

Thank you. I felt like I needed that bit of good news to end this week, especially after what happened

3 Likes

Awwww!! Yeah, the lpu love you! :blush: :sun_with_face: :hugs:

1 Like

Somethings do…not all of it though. I didn’t screenshot it lol sorry

1 Like

Thanks @theearlywalker @lpfan61 @gatsie ! Glad it reached you already Gatsie!

3 Likes

Great job guys @NickGr @lpfan61 @Honey8 and @turners34 we did it :confetti_ball::unicorn::lollipop::muscle:t2: Yaaay

Ot party

4 Likes

Chester is so happy right now great idea Nick to close the thread in honor of Chester birthday

2 Likes

Yes! And sorry @chigokurosaki- impossible to get you awake nor to stop it!! But we had you with us :hugs:

2 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: you work for bvb?! :heart_eyes: lol awesome!!! I followed Leverkusen while they had this one Mexican player but bvb also has an Pulisic and I kinda like them more :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Cooool! :sweat_smile: great personalities are alike then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope yesterday was tons of fun for you! :blush:

And congrats @raz7! A little ray of pick me up for you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Watching a movie and watching the snow fall :snowflake:

Just came home… so tired. I think I’m just going to sleep.

2 Likes