What are you doing right now?

Awwww- finally :confetti_ball: enjoy dear :tada::kissing_heart: @AJ_7

1 Like

MAybe a bit later? We’re still hanging out at the house.

1 Like

Got home from church band practice just now. Checked my mail: Thanks for the lovely card @AJ_7 That is just sooooo nice of you, like always! Glad you’re back home safe now! :heart:

1 Like

Everything is covered in snow again. It’s so cold and I’m tired. I need warm weather, I feel like not moving from my bed :confused:

Still on my way home after work. It’s 23:22pm and I have more than one hour delay , because of a police operation in my train. Football( soccer) whatever hooligans had a big fight so 300 police man had to come and solve it :see_no_evil: wasn’t allowed to leave the train for more than 40 min and than had to change to the train.
I hate this so much …

1 Like

Watching Master Chef Jr with my mom

Those mochengladbach fans :expressionless: lol jk I don’t even know what game it might’ve been it’s just fun to say that one lol
I hope you made it home safe! That fight sounds like it might’ve been a fun party to be at :joy:

Ot: home early from work

I’m late, but I’m so sorry you had to lose your family member @raz7. Just remember all the great times with each other, and sending more love and support. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

OT: had a great day, and working on a gift for someone very special.

3 Likes

Aww bro, you dont gotta do that for me! :blush:

:joy: jk slightly conceited here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol, don’t think you’d be interested in this, but maybe something else :joy:

Lol I think I’m good :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was slightly bored haha

IMG_4982

Sounds right except the part where they usually seek artistic jobs :thinking: some of the stuff actually has me grinning at myself :joy:

Fav quote : if it’s not WORTH doing, then it’s not worth doing lol

4 Likes

Guess I can relate a little myself :joy:

1 Like

Have you taken it before? I hear the personalities thing mentioned kinda often here and there

Taken what before? Didn’t know there was a test :joy: Just going by what I read.

Oh lol it’s a personality test :sweat_smile:
16personalities.com

Watching Jimmy Kimmel videos

Screenshot_2018-03-18-00-24-03

So I got advocate, not 100% accurate, but close enough I guess.

1 Like

I got Defender

Does it sound right for you? :hushed: