What are you doing right now?

Going back to sleep

@raz7 :hugs:, no words left, it’s only sad :disappointed:… she will be always in your heart :heart:, and that’s the point where I just want to send powerhugs to all of us, having hard times or just to hold on in the everydays routines! Take care of yourself soldiers, always and remember: you never walk alone: we are many and Chaz is watching us from above, let’s make him proud with our actions- every single day :heart_eyes:

Ot: second :coffee: and a WHOLE day in bed AHEAD…:tada: that’s amazing :sparkling_heart::muscle:t2::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

So sorry to that @raz7 . Take care dear friend :heart: :hugs: . Stay strong!

com-2441583

9 Likes

Just got up. Thank you all for the messages! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Why is it snowing, why is it so cold?! It’s spring 2 days ago! :frowning:

Global Climate Change and global Warming

1 Like

Exactly. It’s a scary thing.

1 Like

eating breakfast and listening to music

Watching the new Avengers Infinity War trailer for the 100th time!!!

Which music? :wink:

Linkin park and soundgarden @raz7 mostly

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m so sorry @raz7. Sending you all the strength I can. She had a wonderful life with you.

@evooba stay safe and that goes for @the_termin8r as well!

3 Likes

Back home finally. Had lunch with a friend and the flat mate, now we’re just chilling watching random photos and stuff from years ago.

@AJ_7 it’s not as bad as a few weeks ago, just a bit cold.

2 Likes

We go plug in 1,5 hrs, maybe you like to join @evooba?!! and ya back home @AJ_7? Sending love and hugs dear :heart: :hugs: :heart:

Ot: dinner after a 5 hrs nap- it’s only awsome this lazybutting :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You napped? I didn’t nap at all. Anyway my Internet was :poop: again, only just managed to connect again.

2 Likes

Lol - yes… and my connection is good so far today :grin:

It’s kinda hilarious that we have connection issues in 2018… ( me too sometimes…) :see_no_evil: :tired_face:

OT: shower, then dinner… :smile: :muscle:

1 Like

Yes back home @theearlywalker! Sending you lots of love too!

2 Likes

Welcome back home!!! :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :heart: :heart:

1 Like