What are you doing right now?

I can not wait for this movie! It looks so amazing.

1 Like

Back to what I said last night, still waiting for blood tests results. There is some cold weather coming to the UK over the weekend and it will be unfair to leave her in that. So we are going to put her down today.
Arranging an appointment to do that and we are burying her next to Candy, her sister.

I’m so sorry. Sending love and strength. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. They become family. Every time I think about putting my own down I want to cry. She will be at peace and I’m sure you gave her the best image

6 Likes

I left work early today, I hope nothing happens and they can cope. I’m in big need of holidays…

My cat has just been put down, (I stayed at home, I wouldn’t been able to trust myself at the vets)

RIP Callie (Calico, Cal)
2002 - 2018

1 Like

I am so sorry I know it’s hard to lose a beloved pet sending you love :heart:

1 Like

The weather has gone nuts. This is hail…

4 Likes

Big hug to you and your family!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, @raz7.
Sending you hugs to help you staying strong. :hugs: :kissing_heart:

I came back to pottery today and took photos:

IMG_20180316_155526
IMG_20180316_155513

It seems so easy on the youtube videos but it’s not at all! :joy:
Cooking diner for tonight.

5 Likes

I can attest to that. I took Ceramics 1, 2 and 3 in high school, and I struggled to spin anything even close to that. I have a few things around the house, I should take pictures sometime.

Maybe after work, and on topic, making a lunch for tonight and going to make a living.

4 Likes

id always end up with holes in my stuff lol

1 Like

I’m sending to you all love, support and hugs right now @raz7 !!! :heart: Always keep in mind, that your cat had a beautiful life filled with love with you and your family!

3 Likes

@raz7 sorry to hear, stay strong!

2 Likes

@raz7 :sob::sob::sob: so sorry… I send you love and support!

1 Like

Me, my mum and dad has buried Callie next to her sister, Candy. It was hard to let her go but we will have many memories of her! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you for all the messages! :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Listening to music drinking a shake trying to relax and keep myself calm

All fine your side? :eyes: here’s a biiiig sunny hug :sun_with_face: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :blush:

Thanks for the warm hugs

1 Like

Getting a long needed haircut

2 Likes

Having some drinks

1 Like