What are you doing right now?

Sending you my strengths @raz7! :muscle::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you all again for your love and support. All of the messages are transferred to my parents. We are all right at the minute but it’s tomorrow that we are worried about. :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Awww!you’re not alone!! :muscle: :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

whatever the decision is tomorrow you’ve got a bunch of people here with you :slight_smile: , in the meantime, don’t let yourself close down in sadness :confused: theres still time on the clock meaning theres time for you to enjoy callie’s company for longer :slight_smile: don’t waste that time meditating on crap that will ruin those moments…

6 Likes

Watching the news with my soon to be husband

I just finished online application for jobs at Arkansas I’m going down there soon

@raz7 I’m so sorry!!! Send you love and strength… :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

So tired, I want to go back to bed.

3 Likes

So tired, going to bed.

3 Likes

Bed, going, tired too (just want to fit in with the cool kids :stuck_out_tongue:)

5 Likes

Good morning- sending :muscle:t2: strenght to everybody who starts his day and goodnight to the ones going to bed now :sleeping:

Just woke up after a 13 hrs sleep - :joy: that was supposed to be a short nap yesterday- enjoying my :coffee:, saw on the tv news it’s international day of sleep today, lmao :joy:

4 Likes

Awake from my grave. Damn, those days :expressionless:

1 Like

Jaaaaspy :hugs::hugs: @NoireXJasper yaay- :tada: you are alive! :joy:, that’s great :smiley: wb and enjoy your browsing

Ot : heading to my wellness hour :blush:

1 Like

Complying projects and requirements for school and yep, but I’m still busy a bit rn.
Imma try my best to get back here, active again. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yaaay! You’re back! :tada: :sun_with_face: :smile:

OT: browsing a lil :grin:

2 Likes

Yep, after those days of suffering :joy:
Miss those guys who always pinged me. :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

2 Likes

:joy: stay strong! :muscle: :sun_with_face: :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Watched the Infinity War trailer. Awesome!

1 Like

Watching a movie

I’m so sorry.

I don’t remember when was the last time I lost a cat, but I do remember the last time I lost a pet. The best you can do is spend the time with Callie as @framos1792 said.

On Topic: breakfasting.

1 Like