What are you doing right now?

And other, and other, and other and other… Jajaja thanks!

Remember, laugh at least once every day and enjoy whatever you do :smile:

And congratulations to you and @AJ_7 !!!

3 Likes

It’s great you both meet again!!! Lucky you!! @OneMoreLight2017 and @AJ_7

2 Likes

Awww :heart_eyes: enjoy you both @AJ_7 and @OneMoreLight2017, it’s just fillimg my heart with joy imagine you two sitting and talking - awesome, and you sure laugh a lot :grin:, agree with you @IronSoldier16 - a day without laughing is kinda lost - stay strong, your working day is hopefully over soon- and a :scream: for the ongoing winter yourside @LP13413 and a „good shovel“ :muscle:t2:

On a break at work- :coffee: and one more meeting- then weekend :heart_eyes:, and a deep hug to you all :hugs:

6 Likes

Today I met an old friend and we walked one hour in the woods. It was good to talk to him again.

Finishing my album photos and enjoying a beer. 🤸

7 Likes

PLaying on the XBOX. It’s been a while since the last time I did that

1 Like

Lurking.

2 Likes

Heeyo lurker, how is the snow? :joy: hopefully melting @LP13413?! Give Thurman a nice full body caress from me :cat2:

1 Like

We got a little more overnight, and we’re not completely out of the woods yet. I think we’re in for another storm next week.

1 Like

Crying! (10 character minimum)

What happened? :hugs: @raz7 and wtf @LP13413 they announced snow for sunday here too again- after +14 today :scream: craaaazy

Ot: cooking dinner now

2 Likes

Found out that my cat has a lymphoma on her kidneys. She’s lost a kilo in weight and she may need to be put down

2 Likes

I’m so sorry.

3 Likes

I’m so so sorry @raz7 !
I had a cat for 13 years and when he got sick and we must let him euthanized was the worst thing ever. It’s like loosing a family member! Sending you love and
strength in this difficult time!!!’ :heart: :open_hands:

OT: just arrived at home. Had a wonderful time with @AJ_7 - LP fans are the best - and now having dinner. Yum

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that :cry:

Very nice of you to meet again @OneMoreLight2017 and @AJ_7!

4 Likes

I just came home, about to make coffee.

Sorry about your cat @raz7, it’s the worst feeling!

1 Like

@raz7 Sorry to hear. I lost my cat on 24th Feb two days before my birthday! She was 18. Just keep smiling even though it’s hard and think of the good times you’ve had together.

6 Likes

Thank you guys for your love and support. We do not know the results of her blood test until tomorrow so I’ll keep you all updated and on mine, mum’s and dads decision. Callie (my cats name) lived a happy life, giving her the best we could but to go through the treatment (chemotherapy) at her age is risky.

9 Likes

oh man, sorry to hear that !

1 Like

Very sorry to hear this :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I am truly sorry you had to go through this @raz7 sending love :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: and strength

1 Like