What are you doing right now?

It was placed right over his heart.

6 Likes

@LP13413 I loved it! He showed it on his IG as well on the day of the Bowl show
IMG_7197

7 Likes

Yeap. They made them in bronze for the family and very close friends (Stryker is seen wearing one here and there for example) and when we asked for it, he said ours will be different to keep the uniqueness of the ones for the immediate family.

3 Likes

Getting ready for college and playing a Linkin Park marathon today. With Dead By Sunrise and Fort Minor

1 Like

I ordered the cookbook

Watching my family - a UK sitcom

Had to run errands for work today so now I’m just waiting cause apparently they’re not done yet with what I needed…

Umm yea :sweat_smile: but I don’t know what to do. I am just making a tune as always. But i like this one which is in progress :relaxed:
While i was making i got a bit scolding from mom :joy::joy: so I’ll continue that now… After completing some stuffs! Lol!

Looking on Linkin Park Live. They have released demos from the Dead By Sunrise era from Morning After, Fire, Let Down and many more

1 Like

About to finish work and guna crank up the volume and blast LP out of my car!!

4 Likes

Hey family- this day has an amazing spirit, far away from sadness and as far as I see it’s the same for most of us! That’s exactly what Chaz wanted us to be: open, touched and happy- so he is very proud on us rn :star_struck:

Ot: scrollaxing still for a moment in the great spirit- and then- absolutely unromantic: choires :joy::joy:

6 Likes
2 Likes

I hope you’re doing good today. I have to admit I hadn’t really thought about him since I was too busy with work but on the way home, seeing all the posts from Anna, Tal, Mike and Dave, it hit me. I hope they are ok and coping today.

Funny thing, seems like Chester blew out his birthday candles 5min ago:

10 Likes

Going to lay down and try and get some rest

Good night soilders

Today was definitely a great day. Glad to see so much love from all of you to Chester, and I hope your day was great too. Stay positive and strong everyone. :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Getting ready for another day of school

About to start reading

Update: I cried a bit, I feel like I need to hug the hell out of Mike. It’s hard reading the reality of what he actually went through but good to know he found his peace now. Lots of good stuff in there, I hope you all get to read this interview.

19 Likes

Can’t wait to get my copy

3 Likes

Got my copy!!! YEAH!

4 Likes

Going to the concert of Tom Misch in my city tonight. I love to join concerts! These positive vibes while and after attending, are one of the best feelings in the world for me. :relaxed:

3 Likes