What are you doing right now?

Awwww, Andy, :blush:- I will give it a try if you like it so much because your music taste is great always… and it sounds like you still have some free days?!! That’s great- you deserve them :sunny: @LP13413 enjoy :wink:

I’m back in my routine. I go back to work tonight. We also just celebrated my sister’s birthday this past weekend, on the heels of Daylight Savings.

2 Likes

I didn’t know you do nightshifts, so yeah, hope ya well charged then :muscle:t2: And the song has earworm qualities for sure :laughing: a bit like blink182 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:confused: it was a new thread today when I woke up with a bunch of links

4 Likes

Kirby lol.

Just got in touch with my tat studio… next ink is officially in the works! :smiley:

4 Likes

You do yoga with that music?? :joy: you’re the best!! :grinning:
@theearlywalker agree! it’s like blink182 :heart_eyes:

Ot: at home lying in bed until dinner… I should draw tonight!

Watching this video - Evening of Environmental Excellence Speech & Performance - Linkin Park - YouTube

1 Like

I love this speech @raz7 , one of my favorites ! :heart_eyes: and when Mike starts playing piano and Chester is singing my heart begins to melt. I’m so proud of them

1 Like

I’m still looking for new interviews to watch!

1 Like

Basically every interview they did for OML is amazing. If you’re looking for something more… deep, maybe check out Mike and Chester’s speeches when he was awarded the Stevie Ray Vaughan award or the Guitar Center Sessions interview from 2014.

5 Likes

I’m looking for the older stuff, HT times! If only I could go back in time now to see the band face to face and to tell how much they will help me and my family. (and of course to meet blonde Chester, :ok_hand::smirk:)

2 Likes

To be honest, I haven’t watched many interviews from that era; they were still kids. I love the older ones, shows how mature, genuine and down to earth they are (plus, personally, I LOVE listening to them just talk about life and not music all the time).

6 Likes

I love them as the young kids to the fully grown adults. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

@system I will snap your fingers off!!! Close my thread again!! Do it D;

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nooo, I listened to the song first. It’s difficult to get into any kind of a routine listening to stuff like that.

2 Likes

:coffee: + :iphone: starting my day calm :blush:

4 Likes

560f77c9e8396

Would have loved to meet either one of these amazing guys

5 Likes

I know… I was joking :grinning::grinning:

1 Like