What are you doing right now?

@theearlywalker I took the playing one! I played Skyrim during 1hour and then had a talk with my mum about yesterday evening.

And you, how are you doing? :smiley:
Good luck with you’re vid! I’m sure you will find the right words like always ! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Awww thanx sis… yes- rn I am on it … and sharp edges is playing…

1 Like

Anyone know how much it is for Chester’s flame tattoo?

I didn’t get them on my arms but, mine cost me $100.

On topic: coffee and breakfast

I was wondering about just one, and like he has it all the way around the arm and with the color.

Opened my LPU package. It’s good but my favourite is LPU 14

2 Likes

Listening to music

Home rexing and getting really to get my self together

I’d guess a total of 500-600 (for both arms) and around 250-300 every time he had them redone.

Only?? Wow! Must be really small and not detailed. Both of mine were expensive and are small ones.

That much really. I’m thinking about just the left arm, but idk yet.

Mine is not on my arms. It is around their logo I have on my back. It is colored and detailed. I didn’t want the exact same, just something inspired by them.

@chigokurosaki Personally I don’t like having a design that someone else has, it has to be unique. But, tats are expensive in general.

@melisLP Still wow! So cheap.

Yeah, I was expecting to pay more, especially after my artist touched up the logo too.

On topic: On a walk

Yeah, I paid $80 for mine. plus I can get it redone for free.

1 Like

Wow, if getting tattooed was that cheap here too, I’d definitely have more by now.

1 Like

My shop gives free touch ups for up to 3 months

Everyone does that cause the tat is still healing. You gotta pay a lot (you’re lucky if you don’t pay the full price) for a touch up after 8-10 years.

Watching TV. Thinking about tomorrow, i just don’t want to go to work. I hope this week will go by quickly.

I will try to write something for the video.

Trying to decide if I really want to do laundry?!?

1 Like

About to head to bed…

2 Likes