What are you doing right now?

Lurking, getting ready for bed.

2 Likes

Sleep well!

Heeey bro :grin: good evening to you, nice we finally meet again online!!! I just :heart: The tutorial- you participate in the video for Mike? And I looked for a picture from the bowl - but I am a real messy at these things- so until now no sucess- but there is still an option left- keep your fingers crosses, would be sooo cool! @LP13413 and @framos1792 do you take part bro? @AJ_7 you sure do, right??

2 Likes

Yeah definitely! I just need to take the picture!

2 Likes

Yaaay it will be bigger than the tribute vid for Chaz- what a great sign and spirit :tada::revolving_hearts::sunny:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker yeah the dorkiness cant be gone for long :sweat_smile: thank you and @lpfan61 for the advice and words :slight_smile: can’t talk the talk about being positive if you can’t walk the walk haha

Have a good day? @AJ_7 and @theearlywalker! Enjoy your Sunday!
Catching up on Zs now hopefully

3 Likes

Thank you! Goodnight @framos1792 Sleep well!

1 Like

Awww- you are so welcome :hugs: Good nighty night @framos1792 and sweeetest dreams bro :zzz::cyclone:

Waiting for the bus to go to work. They called and want me to go in 2 hours early. Here’s to not sleeping enough again ^^

2 Likes

That sucks! As always, sending you strength to get through the day!

1 Like

Stay strong :muscle:t2:

1 Like

You can do it! :kissing_heart:

Getting up, and wondering what to do first (housekeeping, playing Skyrim, watching TV, doing nothing…too many choices :joy:).

1 Like

Watching series

1 Like

Just woke up but I just can’t find a way to get out of bed. So watching videos

1 Like

Enjoy @anngelenee - saw you IG - you are just a beautiful couple

@turners34 enjoy- did you made progress on you Mike-poem?

@Lilyope that sounds like cool options- which one made it?

Ot: break from the chores- thinking about what to do for the vid…

1 Like

Yeah got some of it done but still stuck in the ending @theearlywalker)

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:, I still have no Inspiration… - I will give it some chance this afternoon :sunny: Tag me if it’s done sis :+1:t2::sunny:

Yeah I’m going try and listen to some music to help me write it

1 Like

That works for me always too :blush::sunny:

Thank you hun! :kissing_heart:

1 Like