What are you doing right now?

Lol i only drink that one in summer months because it’s incredibly refreshing
Try it before you knock it-my aunt forced me to try it and I couldn’t stop haha it’s the peach syrup they use at coffee shops or like for Italian sodas

Ah I should’ve mentioned-iced
Brew the black tea, put ice in cup to top, add splash of syrup then pour the hot tea over it

I gotcha in was a crazy soda drinker and the Dr said no more😭

Listening to music

Meeh. The proper way to drink tea is with either milk or sugar or just black. And definitely not iced. Same goes for coffee, I don’t understand people that add syrup, like you’re totally ruining it.

2 Likes

The way I have my tea is just a little bit of honey and some lemon

:joy: consider trying it one of these days when you’re up for an experiment haha
I have heard how you don’t mess with tea though so I respect that
Though come onnnnn iced teaaaaaa, all those delicious white teas that are so refreshing haha

1 Like

Absolutely not. I tried coffee with syrup once to make my friend shut up and it was such a low point for me (coffee addict, if you haven’t realised by now), it was horrible.

Iced tea I liked when I was a kid but not anymore.

@rorybourdon I drink chamomile or ginger tea when I’m sick. Personally, I don’t like honey but people say it’s nice.

1 Like

In like milk with coffee…

1 Like

This is madness. How did this get into a tea discussion. :joy: Although, tea is wonderful, and in my opinion better than coffee.

1 Like

Pinon coffee is amazing!!! Try it then you make second think that

Going to sleep good night soilders

2 Likes

Gooood night!!!

In.my bed :sleeping:

Good night :grin:

1 Like

Good night as well :grinning:

Gooood night!!

You changed everything! :scream: who aaaare youuuu??? Haha

Starbucks had a line of teas here-teavana- as much as I hate to say it they’re really good though overpriced :neutral_face: I can’t do coffee very much :mask:

Ot: drinking tea and watching gt lol

1 Like

Time for a little R&R before another long day tomorrow.

1 Like

Loool :joy: good that each has the option to drink his tea the way he likes it :joy: I will try the one or the other way you guys suggested :grin::blush: individual taste is like character- each is unique and ok… :grin:

Have watched „Wonders“ yesterday at the cinema :popcorn: - great movie :heart_eyes:- about people who move hearts, thanx for sharing the trailer @LP13413 :heart: After thatSW movie night with my daughter :heart_eyes: with McD food :yum: - perfect day :heart: We both slept in on the sofa loool - backpain now :joy:

Ot: :coffee: and browsing… ( waiting for the day we have this „browsing“ ten times in a row here… :joy: infected by the leader of the gang @NoireXJasper)

3 Likes

Gotta agree with @evooba on this one. Tea is better with just sugar, no syrup or honey.

1 Like