What are you doing right now?

Noooo :joy::joy: still tea? Lol- kinda philosophical :joy:

1 Like

Oops sorry :joy:

Browsing…

1 Like

Yaaaay :joy::joy: - welcome to the gang :sunglasses:… you like a tea with it? baaahahaha :joy: - jk- my mood is good today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ok it’s inevitable, i have to say i love black tea without sugar and cofee with sugar. I never try the syrup thing!
ok change of the subject :joy:
Getting out of my bed and maybe i’ll go for a run.
Lots of love. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Heeya sis - @Lilyope goooood moooorning :sunny: hahaha, feel you- and soo nice you are in a good mood too! :blush:That’s cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

For all the bs women give men for being jerks, most women aren’t much better
It’s disappointing to find that out from even ones you think might just be cool
Baghhhh I wanna knock out already but can’t sleep no more

1 Like

What happened bro :eyes:? Sending a big :hugs:- and :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
Ehhh it sucks having a good opinion or thinking someone is decent only to find out it’s not the case
Some chick I saw something special in when we met, then you get one of those extreme deal breaker cases where your mind is just literally like :exploding_head: :stop_sign: :back: :running_man: lol

3 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that bro :disappointed:- it is just hurting to be disappointed in these feels- like another scar to them already unhealed ones- feeling hurt by sbd you expected to be more than ordinary- to be supposed to be maybe kinda special- is just sucking, and kinda worst pain we are able to feel-

but: she wasn’t worth it at all!!! You are such a wonderful, heartly and beautiful guy, you deserve the very special one- and she will find you! Screw that chick- and keep your trust and mind open- sending strengh and power yourway :sunny:

4 Likes

Again thank you for your sweet words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are more than welcome @framos1792 - wish I could do more …

1 Like

What is that?

@theearlywalker I want to watch that movie too! I’ve read the book a few years ago…

Just had breakfast, trying to figure out what to do today.

1 Like

Good morning :grinning: @evooba - enjoy your free day, whatever you do today :blush::sunny: You deserve it :muscle:t2:

Ot: showering and listening to… :thinking:… oh :bulb: ok- OML life … :heart_eyes:

Oops:

Screenshot_2018-01-27-12-11-43

2 Likes

@framos1792 you’re a really gooood guy as @theearlywalker said and you’ll find for sure someone suited for you! don’t think high at first sight of the person you meet just because so she seems… otherwise you’ll have delusion when you find out the truth… :wink:

OT: browsing :grin:

4 Likes

Lool @lpfan61 hahaha- it’s so infectious :joy::joy: @NoireXJasper what have you done to us :rofl:

Ot: going for lunch - cya later soldiers :sunny:

2 Likes

Just got up about to get some coffee

:see_no_evil:
Screenshot_2018-01-27-13-33-50

1 Like

Cooking… And I just sneezed at the entire lunch, dammit! :laughing: To hell with this illness! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Could’ve tagged me :joy::joy::joy: Seen me singing TTM? :joy::joy: