What are you doing right now?

If you thought the guitar was difficult then good luck with the piano.

:neutral_face: :man_facepalming:

watching Jeopardy

1 Like

Getting ready for bed and anticipating Mike’s new songs tomorrow! Night soldiers

4 Likes

About to go to sleep as while

So good night soilders and sweet dreams @melissa320

1 Like

You too @turners34

2 Likes

Mike has new songs? :open_mouth: :grinning:

And good night :stars:

1 Like

Yeah, on insta tonight he said he’s dropping them tomorrow. (This is my real last post tonight lol)

2 Likes

Yaaay :tada: woke up with Mikes tweet :heart_eyes:- that’s why he felt real happy the other day :star_struck: - it goes on :notes: that’s just AWESOME

Ot: coffee and @NoireXJasper -ing :joy: ( yes yes, already funny mood this early… today I am the „early-dancer“ :dancer:t2:- three new sooongs yay- threeeheheee new sooongs- yaaay :heart_eyes:)

9 Likes

Today is going to be amazing! Can’t believe Mike is actually putting new music out!

Off to work now, can’t wait to get back and listen to the greatness.

7 Likes

Waking up to the news of new songs from Mike. :tada: :two_hearts:
I’m so excited :relaxed: Definatly a good way to start a day.

5 Likes

I’m catching up with the world on the floor, probably surrounded by mozzies.

Guitar, looks so easy - I tried but I’m just too impatient.
Piano makes sense to me, I guess cos I am good with numbers, and piano is all about numbers (if you want it to be) - so it made sense and was easy for me to pick up. But well, it’s been a long long time since I’ve played properly, I can’t read a sheet of music anymore…it’s kind of sad :cry:. My fingers still remember some songs though, and I can still play a tune by ear - one handed tho…I missed my two handed ways!

2 Likes

Hitting the sack.

4 Likes

Just woke up. I’m preparing coffee and getting ready to study english with a friend all day bcause she needs help… if I don’t come back tomorrow… that’s because I’ll die trying it! :joy:

2 Likes

Browsing…

Just got up getting ready for another of school @theearlywalker can you gave the names of the 3 songs since I don’t have an intergram

The thing is, Mike didn’t give any names :thinking:

Ok then where can I find the songs to listen to them

He hasn’t released them yet. (It’s 3am there, he’s still sleeping.)

1 Like