What are you doing right now?

Eating lunch

Back from work… about to catch up with my tv series.

1 Like

About to do homework for college

1 Like

I used to watch his reviews, especially the ones where he completely destroys a game :smile:

Piano / keyboard is pretty easy and fun to learn. Takes time and practice to get better though. That is if you learn it by yourself as I did :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lurking, yoga, YouTube.

1 Like

I love the Ride To Hell review he did as well as the Umbrella Corps and the Ghostbusters.

Cooking dinner

Checking out your tutorial then @LP13413, cuuurious :sunny: :notes:

1 Like

Ride to Hell is hilarious! I don’t remember the other ones though

1 Like

Ghostbusters (2016) Game Angry Review - YouTube and Umbrella Corps Angry Review - YouTube

The Ghostbusters review and the umbrella corps

Just got home from school finishing up some homework

At the gym :headphones::notes:

1 Like

Reading my book into my bed before sleeping. Peacefull break from TV and VideoGames.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen those before I think. I just remember another funny review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Game Review - Angry Joe - YouTube

Stupify! :joy:

1 Like

Love it as well! I just like Joe losing it on his reviews! He’s so funny! I just watched the Mindjack review, :ok_hand::ok_hand:

This. It’s a slow progress but it will be worth it.

2 Likes

At least a few months, or more?

If you practice every day for about an hour, you’ll be able to play stuff in just a few weeks

This is why I watch his reviews haha

2 Likes

It’s up to you, each individual learns at their own pace. Personally, I could play simple melodies and create loops with one hand already since I’ve been playing guitar for years, so synchronising both my hands was my main problem. I’ve been learning for about a month or two now and I can play a couple of stuff, I’m taking it slow though, since I want to focus on specific things.

The key is not to give up when it gets tough and frustrating (because it will).

5 Likes

Yeah, I was going to try to play the guitar when I was a teen, but it was a lot more difficult than I figured. I figure I may try piano or something else instead. And yeah, I’m sure every instrument is hard to learn, and get frustrating sometimes. But like you said, the key is not giving up.

2 Likes