What are you doing right now?

You making a new video! :smiley::smiley: I’ll check on yt soon after i summarize!!! :blush:

Oh nice! Enjoy the time there! :blush:

What was the tweet? Release of new songs? I read that on discord when @jFar920 informed. :no_mouth::no_mouth:

Can someone please tell where can i listen to them…?

This rn :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Guys, it’s still 4:30am in LA, chill. We will know more when he says something.

On break now at work, it’s crazy busy today. Freaking sunshine -.-

1 Like

I’ll be on forums… a bit regular… please do post about the news as i ain’t there on any social media :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe I back there someday, I don’t know what food put there without repeat jaja.

On Topic: waiting for the beginning of the classes, I came early at the U today, like in 15 minutes stars, meanwhile I’m here reading random topics and seeing some random notifications, also I’m reading the Divine Comedy and listening to ATS. Cya Later guys, I love you all.

1 Like

one of my local radio stations has live webcams while they broadcast so I’m watching that on youtube right now.

I’m crying and listening to Mike’s Post Traumatic Ep. Very touching :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Seeing Mike in the Video of Watching As I Fall … I’m so sad and only want to hug him and tell him, that everything will be ok one day at a time.

7 Likes

I know friend… feels bad.
*Hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

On topic: just checking forums and watching videos.

3 Likes

ugh…my heart is breaking…

4 Likes

Finally lunch time so I can listen to them yeah

Trying not to cry listening the these powerful songs they are so deep

4 Likes

I’m upset after listening to Mike’s songs, but it will be fine.

2 Likes

So you listened to them… I was scared to…I didn’t want to listen before going to the B.U.N Corp.

3 Likes

Its fine friend. Well how are you doin? It’s been long talking to you :slightly_smiling_face:

@intheend Yes, it feels like an open wound.

Breathing deep and regular…

3 Likes

Studying for the stupid driving test. :man_facepalming:

Feeling a bit better after Mike’s talk on twitter.
Getting rest, maybe going to bed earlier.
Goodnight everyone. :heart:

3 Likes

Broke down crying when I read his Instagram post, listened to the songs as he was doing his chat on Twitter, my heart died when I watched the end of Watching As I Fall. Like I mentioned, this is the angriest and rawest we’ve seen him, so pure, true and full of emotions. I just want to hug the man. It’s tough seeing their reality…

Today was a good Thursday; new music, news that LP is continuing as a band and overall good things. I’ll go to bed with a happy heart tonight. :slight_smile: Hugs to all of you!

10 Likes

Wow @evooba, great post- raw and emotional too- thanx for sharing this very personal stuff- today is a very special day - hugs to you too- and happy heart too

3 Likes