What are you doing right now?

Yeah I’my trying to find a place that doesn’t sell lquidp to do it because most places that would do sell liquor and if they sell it you have to. Be 21 to be there but tomorrow when I get to school of they know some places @chigokurosaki

Normally I’m not much for being around a lot of people idk, but I think in this case it would be different. Its what Chester would want. To see everyone having a great time and enjoying themselves. Especially in his honor. #MakeChesterProud

3 Likes

Well if this is to happen I would be able to meet some soilders and I just thought of a place were we may be able to do it’s called. Mugwizz and every Tuesday or Thursday night they have people come and sing @chigokurosaki

Writing my next EP update :wink:

2 Likes

Where’s it at?

Well. It. Is in canton Ohio but I would need to talk to a few people first but there are a couple of drawbacks @chigokurosaki it’s not that big and each individual gets only 3 songs of their choice or at least that’s what it was in the past

Great you guys plan to meet up, you spread a great energy :tada: and I am looking forward to your update @rickvanmeijel :grinning:

Ot: finally all chores done :blush:… enjoying the moment :sunny:

1 Like

Since the UK was doing something and a lot of people couldn’t go we wanted to do something for Chester a little closer @theearlywalker

It’s up now :blush:

1 Like

Awww thats cool- :heart_eyes:I love people who are active and do something to feel good - :sunny: hope you‘ll reach a lot of soldiers with it

On sc @rickvanmeijel or here in your thread? Gonna go checking :running_man: :grinning: aaaand found it- gonna :ear:

3 Likes

Making fruit salad at work

1 Like

Reading 40+ topics, thinking in the University and Chester, and sick again (cough)

2 Likes

Just got out of church. Man did I need it.

2 Likes

That sounds fine to me. How many people you think it would be able to hold?

Finished work early today due to the weather, so I came home, skyped, did laundry and now I’m chilling. Coffee time!

1 Like

Heey! Don’t spread the germs all around!
JK… :hugs: :grin: get well sooon! :hugs:

OT: checking notifications

2 Likes

Maybe around 50 to 100 yeah it’s tiny

That’s not so bad though. I wonder how many people would show up anyway.

1 Like

I guess I could post on fb Twitter and YouTube about it if so.

1 Like

It’s too late :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Thanks.

On Topic: browsing.

2 Likes