What are you doing right now?

Listening to my favorite radio station

Home form work eating dinner :coffee:

I want to do something productive, and there’s plenty to do, but again, I just can’t be bothered :confused:

Watching tv and writing a short story

Watching the rest of the football playoffs

2 Likes

Watching Minnesota Vikings vs Philadelphia Eagles. Almost had a heart attack during the Patriots game.

2 Likes

Baghhh I’m annoyed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

What’s wrong?

1 Like

Oh I meant with the games lol
I was pulling for home team super bowl :cry:
Jags dropped the early game bad and it feels like vikes threw the game away

1 Like

Lol oh ok. Yeah, I thought the Jags had my Pats beat but, that’s why Brady’s the GOAT. I wouldn’t have mined a home team super bowl either.

Yeah got to hand it to him, he has this year left then he’ll get whooped on by his apprentice and the niners next year lol

ok - I fixed the gate - sort of - now lying down about to watch the cricket, cos my hands are still reverberating from the multi-tool.

1 Like

I’m probably gonna spend the rest of the night listening to LP. :grin::smiley::star_struck::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Get well soon @IronSoldier16 ! :relaxed:

OT: trying to sleep, but for some reason it doesn’t work out for me. I will try again now :sleeping: see u later soldiers

1 Like

Browsing…

2 Likes

Working…like always…

Woke up 15min or so ago, getting ready to go out and run some errands.

1 Like

Getting ready for school

I just got word that my LPU package was held at customs for the first time ever and they want me to pay a fee in order to collect it. :frowning:

I just got up and getting really to make coffee and go to a older lady house to help her pack up her stuff .