Awweeessoooommmeeeee! :smiley::smiley::heart_eyes:

On topic : just one thread left to summarize… will do tmro! :blush:

Screenshot_2018-01-20-23-54-29-70

3 Likes

Weeeell done!! :smile: it’s awesome! :sun_with_face:

Wow @Honey8 ! So fast! :smile:

OT: dinner done… :yum:

2 Likes

That is amazing! We only get stupid patterns here - managed to find a fantail one i did for mum…but otherwise it’s just flowers and more flowers and other dumb stuff. That one you got is very cool!

Currently lazybutting and stuff.

1 Like

I can scan you the patterns I have, if you want :slight_smile: And have you tried pinterest? There’s tons of that there :slight_smile:

Oh - pinterest…really…lol I never thought of that! You’re a genius @mish3lka!!

1 Like

Watching cartoons right now

listening to music and relaxing

Nice, that’s pretty detailed!

1 Like

Feeling miserable right now and for the past couple hours.

Why do you feel this way @chigokurosaki

Just missing Chester as always. Seems like this is happening more and more each day. Its so hard to deal with sometimes. I know I’m not the only one who experiences this, but it doesn’t help the fact that he’s not here anymore. I wish I could’ve at least went to one LP concert, or even met him in person. Its just absolutely heart breaking that someone like that is gone.

4 Likes

Yeah I wish I could have meet him or at least went to see him in corerent because he is such an inspiration to me to and a millions of others as well some days are easier than others for me and this is one of my harder days and I still can’t believe it s been six months

Trying to sleep but ended up listening to LP instead!! :musical_note:

5 Likes

I wish I had met him too. I wish I could of told him in person how much he helped me and how his music is my escape. But, I believe he is looking in from the other side and can see it now.

1 Like

Yep! Got a practice of summarizing lol :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

Rn Just got up! Happy morning from India! :smiley::sparkles: :sunny:

3 Likes

Browsing…

1 Like

This just makes me want to start a tribute show more and more now. We could invite all dedicated LP fans and get up on stage and cover songs and everything.

#MakeChesterProud

3 Likes

I love this idea. I want Leave Out All The Rest lol

Morning @Honey8!

1 Like

Haha that’s fine as long as I get crawling :joy::grin:

Crawling
Numb
Burn it down
New divide
One more light
Waiting for the End