What are you doing right now?

It’s all around 3 PM and kinda busy here. :roll_eyes: There?

1 Like

8:40 am- all relaxed… -god bless, week was busy enough- but Jaspy ( like this name :blush:) tell me, where are you located? And don’t let them get you with their business :joy:

1 Like

Somewhere in southern part of Philippines. Studying. When I’m in school, I’ll be surrounded with these weird people :joy:

2 Likes

So you have summer and sun almost always… and warmth :grinning: that’s why your mood is always this sunny :sunglasses: and what subject are you studying bro? @NoireXJasper? :grinning:

1 Like

Maths, Science and how to avoid pests in our room :joy:

2 Likes

oh lol, maybe you just eat some beans and [spoiler]fart them to death[/spoiler] :joy::joy::joy: good going with it…

2 Likes

Lol, That’ll might work :joy:

1 Like

If you want some more tips about it :joy::joy: ( too heavy to post them here I guess :rofl:…) maybe on discord then :laughing: ok- a last one: stop playing with them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy: sure sure

1 Like

Just woke up but still finding hard to leave my bed

Drinking coffee number 3 and working

5 Likes

Finishing listening to the Messenger and now watching the simpsons

1 Like

Had a rough morning, Work is keeping my mind off things. Hope your day is better guys.

Oh, and happy birthday to our drummer :slight_smile:

5 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve just seen Mike’s smile on Instagram, so I’m feeling good.

Happy birthday to Rob ! :heart:

I wish you all a good day. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. :sunny: :snowflake: :tropical_drink: :sleeping_bed: :pray:

7 Likes

Coffee :coffee: and making plans for a german meet for #CelebatingLife to #makeChesterproud, we have a WA group now - thanx @zinler

4 Likes

About to go shopping

Feels like heaven here! :joy::joy:
Most happiest person on the earth currently to be here.! :heart_eyes::joy::joy:

Summarizing threads!

3 Likes

Just put OML on… have to go out later tonight but for now, it’s all about Chester.

1 Like

Just finished this today, it’s a cross stitch needlework. What do you guys think? :slight_smile:
20180120_191923
20180120_192526

11 Likes