What are you doing right now?

Should we be Rising the minimum wage @theearlywalker

I wasn’t aware that you have a minimum wage in America… :see_no_evil: - going good? @turners34

Yeah it’s going good and I feel a lot better than I did this morning @theearlywalker and it is as of 8. 10 an hour

2 Likes

Awww, that’s soo cool to hear … :sunny: :blush: :muscle:t2: You are so strong … a true soldier- you made Chester proud today :sunny: @turners34

1 Like

Thank you :blush: @theearlywalker and what helped me was your advice to listen to my favorite Linkin Park songs

2 Likes

Yeah- it help me always, happy that it worked for you too :blush: I feel honoured :hugs: @turners34

Yeah I am not going to make this ruin the rest my day

2 Likes

Trying to ease the pain of my headache.

Going to bed, tough days ahead starting tomorrow.

Watching random videos on YouTube

1 Like

Watching tv I my room no work today

1 Like

Browsing sofas and watching the Bruins

Weirdo

1 Like

:grin: :sweat_smile:
Happy for the bills :neutral_face:

Just hit me how weird it is to hear myself called that by you :wink:

1 Like

I’m listening to the new Fallout Boy album right now. it’s cancerous

2 Likes

Revived some threads at the games section :blush: having :coffee: , thinking on Jaspy @NoireXJasper ( your posts in the laughter thread are sooo cool :joy:) and keeping my fingers crossed @aaran

2 Likes

Lurking.

3 Likes

Heeyoo Andi :grinning: how are you doing my friend? Foot better? Free weekend ahead? I was on your profile side, soo nice the pic from the bowl :heart_eyes: @LP13413

Foot feels a little better today, yus. I’m working two different shifts on Saturday. 7am until noon…ish? And then going back at 6pm for an additional hour or two. Sunday will be my day to sleep.

Didn’t we take a picture together at the Bowl? I don’t think I’ve seen it yet. :laughing:

2 Likes

Work, work, work…

2 Likes