What are you doing right now?

I have to look in my pics… yeah, remember that I made some as we signed the flag… will post it here when I found it! Sending strengh :muscle:t2: for your days @LP13413 and a good rest bro :blush:

and to you too @evooba - :grinning: hope the day will go good for you at work :sunny:

Ot: chores and massage then :grin:

1 Like

Looking forward to my air-conditioned room after another hot day. Got a 3-day weekend…so planning what I’m going to do - so that I don’t do any of it :laughing:

1 Like

Broswing… And oh, glad you enjoyed them then @theearlywalker :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

1 Like

Trying to decide what to wear to the keep Perry in your memory day we are having at school today they want us to wear black and gold but I have no gold and I have black pants and the only black shirts I own or one’s by my favorite bands I guess I could wear my one more light shirt and a pair of black jeans since that is the closet thing in my closet to black and gold but I still don’t know

2 Likes

I don’t know if that’s a good or bad thing lol

Ot: Deciding on breakfast

1 Like

How nice you know that too @neeksnz- the bigger the plans the bigger the joy ( or bad concience to skip them lol :joy:)

Yeah, :laughing: we share the same kind of humor bro… thanx for browsing and sharing :blush: @NoireXjasper

That sounds perfect to me @turners34 and the oml tee has a deeper meaning… and is kinda golden :sunny: You will look beautiful :sunny:

Ot: cooking lunch and browsing- I love it :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you @theearlywalker yeah and so far I am the only one doing this at school

1 Like

Eating lunch.
I’m exhausted, and it’s making me laugh for nothing.
I almost laughed during a job interview this morning, because the applicant had a bogey under his nose. I didn’t dare to say anything to him. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey @Lilyope - go ahead- laughing is so freeing dear… and this guy will never know about​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha knowing me I wouldn’t of been able to stop myself.

3 Likes

Hmmm… :thinking:

Screenshot_2018-01-19-13-06-15

Wehe app:

Everyone is spoiling the new OM&M album for me right now -.- I hope I can go home fast and listen to it.

Get ready to got to my meeting at work. . Good morning lp family i hope everyone have a great day today.

3 Likes

Relaxing.

1 Like

Trying to start a movement

1 Like

Heeeeeeeeyaaa! How nice to meet you after this long time @gatsie - how are you doing dear??

Ot: grocery
Edit: waiting for my daughter to get her butt in motion…

1 Like

Playing the Evil Within

Just got out my college class

Listening to the new OM&M album…

1 Like

Hi dear! Been a while, yes. Doing ok. Have a day off and finally able to spend some lazy time online :slight_smile: How are you??? :smiley:

2 Likes