What are you doing right now?

She… :wink:

Finally the rain here has stopped

1 Like

Better you go away from here :sweat_smile::rofl: I think I will fine today.but not :face_with_thermometer::persevere: …let’s see how’s going on today at work!

1 Like

Can’t sleep so going to watch stuff on hulu and. You Tube

1 Like

Just dived into the forums . Finding sea shells :shell: (Threads) with my myopic eyes! :joy:
Lool!! Morning everyone! :sunny: :smiley:

6 Likes

Yep!! :smiley: They went great :tada: Thanks for sking dear :hugs:

Same here dear sis :sunny: :hugs: Its always great to be here! :smiley:

@Honey8, please read your Discord app now.

1 Like

sure… thanks for the patience :slight_smile:

Why do I sense sarcasm?

1 Like

there isn’t any sarcasm.
I’ve started feeling my neck paining and the discord. Go check it. That was just a general statement… c’mon…

Glad to be going to work late for a change.

At work. I’m freezing cold.
I can feel the love from @Honey8 :heart: when i see a lot of notifications I know that Honey is back :joy: nobody else is liking my posts. Usually I have one or two likes or answers

4 Likes

:blush: :blush: That’s what i do, spread smiles and love! :wink: you got one more! :stuck_out_tongue:
Ayyee!! its great to be back ya! How are you doin dear sis?!

3 Likes

I’m ok! I just had a fright lol I was standing and someone came and shoved hand in my face and I thought it was a spider and I screamed but it was just leaves

4 Likes

Trying to adult… But I don’t want tooooooooooo

1 Like

Be that kid inside @georkost cause being grown up sucks so be who want to be cause you decide who you are not society so enjoy your self and be you and this for every soilder here as well

3 Likes

So true ya! Just be you @georkost Don’t grow! Be like you are :smile:

3 Likes

making breakfast

Getting up and going to make breakfast :coffee::fried_egg::pancakes: have a wonderful day family.

2 Likes

At work. I’m finishing the paperwork

1 Like