What are you doing right now?

Now it’s worse

1 Like

Watching the transformer movie

3 Likes

Hey @theearlywalker ! I have to wait 20 min and then when I’m lucky I will be at home at 11pm :expressionless: it’s so cold here, because I’m working at the airport and around the train station is nothing that could protect you from wind etc.
I wish you a goodnight my dear! Sweet dreams.

1 Like

HAHA - atleast you aren’t in Ohio. Gosh it’s so warm here, it’s like 20°c and it’s not even 10am yet so it’s gonna get warmer…

@OneMoreLight2017 - you need one of those jackets with inbuilt electric blanket thingy - they are sooooooo warm!!! You just charge 'em up and when you need to turn it on they ready to go!

2 Likes

Came home to pick stuff up and found this at my door, WEEEEE finallyyyyy!

IMG_4714

12 Likes

That sounds like a jacket which was only made for me :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: do have a jacket like that @neeksnz ?

Yeah I love the freezing rain and only in Ohio it goes form 60 and sunny to snow and 20 in the same day but I can deal with it a least we don’t get what PA and what new York will be getting

@OneMoreLight2017 - nah, there’s probably only about 2 weeks of the year that I’d ever need it…but those 2 weeks…man, I dream of owning one.

@turners34 - it’s the same here. It’s why the Crowded House song ‘4 seasons in one day’ is so popular here - cos - we literally get 4 seasons in one day … most days… lol

2 Likes

I’m so happy I got this 15157935962931264024468
Last one

9 Likes

Thanks. I’m going there next week so I’ll make sure to look for a squirrel with red hair

1 Like

Admiring my LPU package. It came in time for my birthday tomorrow!IMG-1531

10 Likes

Luckily I dont’ live in Ohio…but @turners34 you been warned gf…psycho bunny will be on the prowl in your neighbourhood nek week…so if you see one looking for red-haired squirrels…be very afraid…

1 Like

I am not afraid you all nice here and I don’t think he is coming to Canton Ohio cause that’s were I live @neeksnz unless he is coming to see the football hall of frame in that case she would really be in my neighborhood

Oh my. New term from me :joy:

1 Like

Yep! :joy: :joy:
Will post everything today! :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: you like it? I do! :sunglasses:

On topic: heading to my training soon have a great and easy day you all :sunny:

4 Likes

Watching. TV

Going to sleep, 0:13 here.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s almost 130 am here so I am pobaulbaly going to call it a night too

Got to go home early from work, ahead of the freezing rain and the flash flood. Now, I’m browsing.

1 Like