What are you doing right now?

Thanks i sikp the news today so i got up to watch Rick and morty . And any cartoons.

3 Likes

Watching the weather, in the UK we could have actual cold weather next week! :open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

Getting on the bus back home cause we only had a half day of school today do to the weather in Ohio starting at noon Ohio is under a winter storm warning

1 Like

Take care of yourself @turners34

On topic: heading to the yoga meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: and never forget to #makeChesterproud - whatever you are doing :blush:

3 Likes

will do @theearlywalker planing to stay indoors until this is over by lisenting to music

Just register to chat here with LP fans.
And discovering today his other project with Dead by sunrises. Some good songs there too I think.
Regards from Belgium
bruno

2 Likes

Got a new track, uh? :joy: @Honey8

1 Like

I know you losers wished this on me -.-

11 Likes

welcome new Soilder @bgee2000

I’d wish this to be here - well it is like that here but I want MORE snow

if you want snow came to ohio today because we are getting lots starting around 2pm we get to be under a winter storm warning @NickGr

3 Likes

This is so freaking pretty!!

Eating Carrots. Looking for my dite book

Thanks! :smiley: That’s my goal, to make earworm quality songs :smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the LPU!

Soo bored at work! And later also bored

I just got dressed to get things done today have to pay my rent .

Work is over. Waiting for my train in the cold , because it has 20 min delay :unamused:
Listing to Talking to my self and try to calm down .

1 Like

Came back here to check up on y’all but even more of you are sick!!! Whaaaaaaaaaa!

Admiring the sunshine outside - waiting for the washing to be washed…thinking about breakfast…thinking the garden needs a sweep, should probably fix the gate too.

@OneMoreLight2017 how long to go until you are at home? sending warmth :fire:
@neeksnz awww soo cool you show up :joy: send some sun to @OneMoreLight2017 to make her warm

on topic: yoga was relaxing… and now I go to bed, additional training tomorrow, have to get up at 5 am ( on a saturday :scream: )
listening to this

goodnight lpu zzZZZ

8 Likes