What are you doing right now?

getting on the school bus back home since we only had a half day today do to the weather in Ohio starting at noon Ohio will be under a winter storm warning

:coffee: and @NoireXJasper. -ing :joy:

1 Like

Facebook chatting.

Waiting to the post office… I don’t want to be adult!!!

1 Like

On my way to work… stayed up late playing board games with the flat mate, literally got 5 hours of sleep. I need coffee.

1 Like

Wow you guys all be so busy last 15 hours! So, I’m just here reading it all.

@turners34 hopefully your day today will be much better.
@lilyope and @georkost - hope you guys are feeling a bit better
@honey8 Welcome back! Hope your exams went well!
@evooba sounds, like me and card games…lol…hope that coffee is strong!

Forum surfing and watching netflix…

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I feel better :slight_smile:

I am cooking now!! And I want to knit… But later…

2 Likes

I just wake up with a party hard in my head… I’m getting ill… :face_with_thermometer::face_with_thermometer:

Oh no dear! Get well sooooon!! :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart: :hugs:

1 Like

Awww nuuuu, not you too… :hugs:

What’s up with all you sickos??? :face_vomiting::mask::face_with_head_bandage::flushed::sneezing_face:

Is it spreading through the forum… cos gross…I don’t wanna catch all your snots and headaches…I think I might go somewhere else… :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol virtual sickness is infecting us all

3 Likes

I woke up feeling a little sick but no work today. I hope everyone is doing good have a wonderful day. Lp family.

1 Like

Thankfully it’s a quiet day today.

@neeksnz Yeap Yeap! Already on my second cup.

1 Like

I’m fine, thank you for your support @lpfan6, @theearlywalker and @neeksnz !
Still feeling the need of drinking but i think it will be ok.
Maybe it’s because I have too much work and I’ve got difficulties to stop thinking about every task I didn’t do because of lack of time.
But that’s fine. :heart:

Having lunch at home. Quiet time on.

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Lilyope and to all the other soldiers who suffer a warm and heartly hug :hugs:- hope that EACH of you feels better soon

:sunny: And loool :joy: @rickvanmeijel

plus congrats :champagne: to you bro, saw the „toots your horn thread“ the song has earworm qualities :blush:

On topic: having lunch, lasagna :yum:

3 Likes

Being on a diet!!! No lasagnaaaaaa​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

My daughter got a dictionary… And she’s so excited that she reads to me every new word that she finds!!!

6 Likes

Heey dear :grinning: that sounds soo cute :heart_eyes: - hug her unknowingly from myside … and whatfor do you beauty need a diat?? :thinking:

You started knitting?

I did :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Because I have an excess amount of beauty on me​:joy::joy::joy:

No! I am still trying to convince my son that fish is good for him and that he should eat them!!!

1 Like

Watching cartoons right now then i going to clean my house for now then call my doctor back the make the appointment .

4 Likes

Good to hear this.- enjoy ya cartoons :grin:… hope he calls you up soon :sunny: