What are you doing right now?

Ahhhh bummer man! Well thank goodness you got LP to keep you company till you get picked up. Hope you are keeping warm as well! Study day then, or lazybutting day?

1 Like

a lazy day and At least I have you guys until I get picked up

1 Like

Awwwww yay! My favourite kind of day!
Exactly, although I should probably try and get some more shut eye, it’s 4:20am here… Otherwise I’m going to be such a monster at work :japanese_ogre:.
Keep warm ok!!!

1 Like

Good night @neeksnz

1 Like

I wish all People from LPU good morning
Just have all nice day​:gift_heart::+1::facepunch:pleas take care
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hey @iviminimal9 thanx- your wish worked for me -

On topic: feeling happy :relieved:

3 Likes

London - Amsterdam expensive? Impossible!

Get well soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Flights aren’t expensive but accommodation and everything else is :confused:

Checking on Twitter. Has anyone seen what Talinda has put on hers?

1 Like

Which one??? There are many!!! About the memorial? The permanent place or the annoying people?

Had a chilled afternoon with my flatmate. I gave her ideas for her next project (art) and she helped me decide (and then said she will design, yay!!) on my next tat.

2 Likes

Moving house.

I don’t know the reason why but they have moved house and asked for the gifts for Chester to be dropped at near Warner Brothers. Also, yes, I’ve seen about the perms any memorial

In my opinion they stayed for long time in this house… But nobody asked about my opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In bad rexling and watch tv :pensive:

Been raining nonstop since last night :expressionless: lazy day-rise of the guardians :grin:

1 Like

Crawling into bed

1 Like

You can make it! Lol

What I imagine:

7 Likes

Lool how cute @framos1792 and goodnight @melissa320, have a good rest. @rorybourdon hope you will be better soon and good going on your assesment!

On topic: :shower: and going to work! Have a great time family :sunny:

7 Likes