What are you doing right now?

It’s sad that they can’t grieve in peace. I can’t imagine what that must be like for them :cry:

Just finished watching Black Mirror s01e02 and feel like my brain has exploded…so distracting myself here instead.

1 Like

I wonder what’s about my LPU17 package – still hasn’t shipped

2 Likes

Oh, yeah that’s true. Amsterdam is an expensive city

1 Like

Cooking and feeling cold2

On line looking for a 1998 Volvo s 70 trying to found my car again.

Going out. Still feeling bad but I just want to get out.
I just talked to the music man who is coming to work and he said he’ll learn to play one more light. I have him two options oml or sharp edges. We obviously had a conversation and he said that Chester was a really sad man. And he mentioned depression when it takes over you’re just gone.

Getting ready for school

Wondering about mine as well, :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Currently helping two fellow soldiers at the minute. I won’t say names on here but I’ll tell you the backstory.

On a post on my group, one of the members was wrongly accused after correcting some of the original information that was on the post. Another member joined in to defend her but they are really upset after it.

If you would like to leave some positive thoughts for them, please do. It would help them a lot!

2 Likes

I want them to know no matter what their going through We will be here to listen and what ever you going through I want you to know you can call me at anytime or email me I wish All the best for you and I hope things turn around

4 Likes

Cleaning the house - a friend comes for dinner- lasagna :yum:

1 Like

Trully wish make
HAPPY
By the way :laughing:
To my b-day i wish all freedom :gift_heart:

2 Likes

happy birthday!

So cute thank you​:heart::+1:

1 Like

Happy birthday

1 Like

LPU make my Day happy :sparkling_heart:
Great biggest familie at all
Exscus me wen i make some wrong Text
I try to lern :pencil2:

1 Like

Happy birthday! :+1::+1:

1 Like

Cool thank you✌

watching netflix

1 Like

Checking stuff (back at college tomorrow)

LPU has been shipped!!!

4 Likes